Practitioners in France or Belgium

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
HDD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Practitioners in France or Belgium

Post by HDD »

slacker wrote:
HDD wrote:
Hello first thanks for your response i think i will put it as an alternative and add it to the list around France and begium thanks a lot
Me again HDD! The Danish doctor username Csaebye HAS taken the Bredesen training course, per another of his posts. So he might be a good alternative if the UK, France, or Belgium options don't work out.
Hello slacker!
Superb I will read his post on this website and thanks for the orientation.
Almani
New User
New User

Post by Almani »

Dear all,
I would like to check if there are any updates regarding the Bredesen protocol practitioners in France or Belgium please? I have managed to find one in Lyon (Ariane Monnami) and trying to get in touch with a neurologist in Paris who implements the protocol (Bernard Aranda). They seem to be the only ones in France.
Can anyone recommend someone in France or Belgium please? Many thanks for your help!!!
NataliaReyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NataliaReyn »

Almani wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:30 am Dear all,
I would like to check if there are any updates regarding the Bredesen protocol practitioners in France or Belgium please? I have managed to find one in Lyon (Ariane Monnami) and trying to get in touch with a neurologist in Paris who implements the protocol (Bernard Aranda). They seem to be the only ones in France.
Can anyone recommend someone in France or Belgium please? Many thanks for your help!!!
Hello, Almani!

Welcome to our site!

While I personally do not know of any Bredesen practitioners in those areas, you can probably contact Apollo Health to see if they have some information on that. Perhaps other members on this site may be able to answer this question for you as well.

Also, as a Support Team Intern I would like to share a few tools/resources since it looks like you have joined us recently.
The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Again, thank you for being here. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of service with any other questions.

Warmly,

Natalia
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Bredesen Protocol Health Coach