Problems with LifeSeasons suppliments?

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
jaydigital
Contributor
Contributor

Problems with LifeSeasons suppliments?

Post by jaydigital »

Hi,

I'm new to APOE4, but I am a subscriber to the RECODE protocol.

Now that the LifeSeasons supplements are available on line, I was wondering if any of you have experienced, or heard of any problems with using them?

Thanks for any feedback.
jaydigital
PJD@4411
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Problems with LifeSeasons suppliments?

Post by PJD@4411 »

jaydigital wrote:Hi,

Now that the LifeSeasons supplements are available on line, I was wondering if any of you have experienced, or heard of any problems with using them?

Thanks for any feedback.
jaydigital
Hello and welcome to the forum! We are so happy you have joined this supportive community and we would love to learn more about you. Introducing yourself is a great way to get started, it allows you to connect with others and to start discussions regarding the RECODE protocols and LifeSeasons supplements.

There is also an abundance of information on the Welcome, Primer, and Wikki pages.

The How to Get the Most out of the APOE4 website shows how to subscribe and follow different threads.

I am familiar with the RECODE protocol but do not personally have any experience using LifeSeasons supplements.

Again, welcome to the forum! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
PJ
Think Positive Be Positive
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

jaydigital wrote:Hi,

Thanks for any feedback.
jaydigital
Hi jaydigital, The roll out of the LifeSeasons supplements is still so new that I think it will be awhile before people will have had much opportunity to see the results and provide feedback. I am waiting for my shipment, and will be happy to respond here to relate my experience and also any problems I either experience or hear of.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
jaydigital
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jaydigital »

HI,
I'm not very familiar with your forum protocol, But, I submitted my own experience with the LifeSeasons supplements for a Full Editor & Review, thinking that I didn't want to violate any guidelines.

And now I have not seen any response or posting? Did anyone review it?
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

jaydigital wrote:HI,
I'm not very familiar with your forum protocol, But, I submitted my own experience with the LifeSeasons supplements for a Full Editor & Review, thinking that I didn't want to violate any guidelines.

And now I have not seen any response or posting? Did anyone review it?
Hi jaydigital,

Apologies for technical difficulties with our forum software--it is free to us, which means it also isn't always user-friendly! Don't worry about our guidelines, you are doing just fine to pose a question. You should have received an email notification when you were "quoted" by our forum intern and a Support Team member. You may want to check your "spam" or "trash" folder in email to see if your system filed them there without allowing you to even see ApoE4.info in your in-box.

If you scroll back above my response and your question above mine, you will see a reply from Floramaria, one of our Senior Support Team, and also from PJ, one of our Health Coach interns. Unfortunately, neither one has experience with Life Seasons supplements.

To save you some time, I've brought over another reply from Intern PJ, and one from JML, also a Senior Support Team Member to a similar question you posted on a different forum "thread" and quoted them below.

Wish we could offer some more advice on this question. Feel free to share more--maybe we can answer other questions more easily!

NF52 Senior Support Team
PJD@4411 wrote:
Hello jaydigital,

Thank you for sharing your story. I would like to express my gratitude for your bravery serving as an Air Force test pilot in the past and currently acting as a warrior combating dementia. Tactics such as your love for learning and creativity (as you work on major projects) along with your positive mindset all contribute to ongoing success as you continue to promote your cognitive health.

I am happy to hear you have found Dr. Bredesen's ReCODE protocols and started taking the recommended supplements. It's unfortunate that you are experiencing some GI effects. You may receive some feedback from others in this Forum that have had some similar issues. It is so nice belonging to a community that enables us to connect with others for support and education.

Your story is truly inspirational, your experience and drive will positively impact not only yourself but others too. Cheers to you and your wife of 55 years! Please stay in touch.

Take good care
PJ
JML wrote: [/color]Hi jaydigital,
What a gift you are creating for your family! I am a scrapbooker, and love to record our family's history with photos and memorabilia, but you have taken it to a new level by including all of the commentary and descriptions. It is especially valuable that it is in your own voice, and with your sense of humor--what a treasure! Kudos to you also for learning to do that all on a digital platform. That has no doubt challenged your brain and formed some new neural connections in the process!
4/4 and still an optimist!
jaydigital
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jaydigital »

Thanks for your response. But, did anyone find the post that I submitted for editing and preview relating my experience with the supplements?
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

jaydigital wrote:Thanks for your response. But, did anyone find the post that I submitted for editing and preview relating my experience with the supplements?
Hi again!

The only other post we have from you in the one in which you introduced yourself, including your fascinating history as a test pilot. (As someone who can't handle the movement of a small rollercoaster, and took 3 attempts to pass my driver's test a half-century ago, I am in awe of people with your skill set and nerves.)
Here's the link to that post:
https://www.apoe4.info/forums/viewtopic ... 629#p71629

It's possible that if you didn't hit "Submit" in the posting/editing page on a post about specific issues with the supplements, that it was never seen. We only see what you submit, not drafts. I have found by sad experience that even when I think I'm editing away, if I have been working more than 30 minutes the system will log me out and I lose all my work when I hit "Submit".

It's possible to "save" your draft, but also a pain. Here are instructions and screen shots for that:
saving a draft of your work.

Please let us know about your experiences; we rely on each other's wisdom in finding what works.
4/4 and still an optimist!