An enormous thank you

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

An enormous thank you

Post by Stavia »

Just wanted to say publically how much I appreciate this community, and the hard work that has gone into it. I deeply appreciate both the special people I have been in contact with privately, my e4e4 siblings, and those whom I have had interactions with on the forums only.
I have found it invaluable in terms of emotional support, as well as a deep treasure trove of knowledge. The answers are not yet clear, but we are all working together towards a common goal. We understand what is driving each other's reactions and responses - it is our shared fear and lack of certainty.
I am sure we are all juggling busy lives, but still find time to attend to discussions and queries on the forum, and private messages.
Thank you xxx
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: An enormous thank you

Post by circular »

Hear Hear! :D
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

(((Stavia))) WA reminded me recently of how freaked out I was at the beginning. Trust me. You're handling it much better ;) It's high stakes for us all- but particularly 4/4 women. You've made amazing progress so far. Take time to celebrate.The small details will sort themselves out.
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

Just to let you know I experienced what you are feeling when I was diagnosed with sarcoma that had a low cure rate and it nearly killed me. It was much worse as I think then what you are experiencing as I did not have a peer group to talk to or anyone that that could say I beat it and hears a way, etc. The tunnel of hell, trust me you will make it as I leave no one behind.