New Member from Philadelphia, PA

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
kfenn
Contributor
Contributor

New Member from Philadelphia, PA

Post by kfenn »

Hello everyone,
Wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Kathy and I am a Bredesen Protocol trained coach. I am also a FMCHC, NBC-HWC, DPP Lifestyle Coach and a RN. Looking forward to combing through all the information that is contained in this incredible site! Lots to learn. I hope and pray I will be able to serve this community as individuals find their way to optimal brain health. -Kathy
AKA
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Member from Philadelphia, PA

Post by AKA »

kfenn wrote:Hello everyone,
Wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Kathy and I am a Bredesen Protocol trained coach. I am also a FMCHC, NBC-HWC, DPP Lifestyle Coach and a RN. Looking forward to combing through all the information that is contained in this incredible site! Lots to learn. I hope and pray I will be able to serve this community as individuals find their way to optimal brain health. -Kathy

Hello Kathy,

Welcome to the Apoe4 site!

I'd like to point out a few helpful areas on the site as you navigate through all the information here. A good place to start is the "How-To" guide for new and not-so-new members, it is a user-friendly guide for posting, finding the most active topics, following topics, and more. The Primer, under the Getting Started forum was written by a member physician, it is an introduction to ApoE4, some biochemistry, plus a section on prevention strategies, definitely worth a look.
Enjoy looking around, so much to learn and a wonderfully supportive community.
Looking forward to your posts, so glad to have you here!

Again, a warm welcome to you!
Andrea
Apoe4 Intern
jenniferthequeen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jenniferthequeen »

Oh my - Bredesen finally makes it to the City of Brotherly Love. Welcome!

Please let all of us Philly area folks know what you’ve got going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kfenn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kfenn »

Thank you for the warm welcome! As I look over this site I am amazed with all the story, knowledge, compassion and unity that is shared. So uplifting and gives me a sense of "finding a treasure" that continues to give back and support the community. Looking forward to being an active member.