SUP board mom excited to learn

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
seachangehealthcoach
Contributor
Contributor

SUP board mom excited to learn

Post by seachangehealthcoach »

Hello everyone,
I am happy to start my journey with this community as an intern and life-longer learner. I am a wife, mom, fur-mom, daughter, sister and friend who loves spending time with family and friends. I especially like to do this outdoors. I am a health food enthusiast who enjoys cooking and trying new foods and recipes, playing tennis and SUP boarding. I am warm weather lover who tries really hard to embrace the winter months :) I look forward to getting to know you all.

I am a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach at SeaChange Health Coaching. I use the principles of Functional Medicine and Functional Nutrition to educate and empower my clients to design a lasting health and wellness path. As a coach my passion focuses on utilizing evidence-based, modifiable lifestyle strategies that include exercise/movement, sleep, support of healthy eating habits, meditation and relationships to help clients address and synthesize short and long term wellness goals. I believe with my heart that small shifts can lead to big change.
Jennifer Balzano
Founder, SeaChange Health Coaching
M.A., B.S., Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: SUP board mom excited to learn

Post by floramaria »

seachangehealthcoach wrote: I believe with my heart that small shifts can lead to big change.
I'm with you on this!

Though I lived the first half of my life in Mediterranean climate, I have learned to love northern New Mexico's cold and snowy winters.

Looking forward to getting to know you better, too, through our interactions here.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health