Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
wendyh
New User
New User

Post by wendyh »

HI,
I've just joined as my Mum has been diagnosed with Alzheimers and I've read Dale Bredesen's book. I was hoping to find some menu plans for my Mum to change her eating habits. Can anyone recommend any links?
Thanks!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Re: New member

Post by Tincup »

wendyh wrote:Can anyone recommend any links?
Welcome, Wendy! A few thoughts. Lectin Free Solutions FB group. & YouTube channel

Lectin Free Mama

Steven Gundry MD's books & recipe books.

Our Wiki

Others may have some more ideas, but this should get you started.
Tincup
E3,E4
nerdymel23
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New member

Post by nerdymel23 »

wendyh wrote:HI,
I've just joined as my Mum has been diagnosed with Alzheimers and I've read Dale Bredesen's book. I was hoping to find some menu plans for my Mum to change her eating habits. Can anyone recommend any links?
Thanks!
Hi Wendy! Welcome to the forum!

This community was created so that you don’t have to take this journey alone. Many people in the forum are caregivers and you have support here. Please take time to explore all the resources available. If you are looking for more particulars on the nutrition related to the Bredesen Protocol, you can find more details under the Bredesen Protocol Wiki with links to the KetoFLEX 12/3 Overview from Apollo Health.

Tincup pointed you to resources for Dr. Gundry. I also like recipes from Sia Brain Health.

We have a comprehensive Wiki for you to explore and if you'd like to learn more about navigating the forum, you can find that here: "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website.

Let us know if you have any further questions! :D

- Melissa
ApoE3/4
Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach
Certified Wahls Protocol Health Coach
Certified ReCODE Health Coach