Precode Labs on Vacation ?

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
slinkystrudels
Contributor
Contributor

Precode Labs on Vacation ?

Post by slinkystrudels »

Hi - if the borders allow , I will be coming from the UK to Boston in October for 4 days. I have a precode membership with Apollo health but struggling to get baseline bloods in the UK.
Does anyone know how I can get the blood draw for precode done whilst in the US? I’ve looked on the Quest website but I can’t see the precode panel . Help appreciated 😊
41years old from bonnie Scotland. 4/4 ....
Quantifier
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Precode Labs on Vacation ?

Post by Quantifier »

slinkystrudels wrote:Does anyone know how I can get the blood draw for precode done whilst in the US? I’ve looked on the Quest website but I can’t see the precode panel . Help appreciated 😊
Hi slinkystrudels!

From what I could tell from the blurry image of the Precode sample test, the blood work is very similar to Life Extension's Healthy Aging Panel (Basic) Blood Test, with the addition of a test for homocysteine, which can be ordered separately.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Precode Labs on Vacation ?

Post by Julie G »

Hi slinky. We don't have anything to do with Apollo Health, but I'm sure that they'd be happy to assist you. Please reach out to support@ahnphealth.com.