Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
curtiser
New User
New User

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Postby curtiser » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Hello, does this biomarker information spreadsheet tracks test results? I've been seeking a spreadsheet which contains several biomarkers that I can record from lab reports into the spreadsheet for analysis. My google search came across this thread and I looked at it. However, I'm not sure if this is to record results, too. Thanks.

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby circular » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Sorry not this one but there’s another that does. I think it’s linked in the Wiki, but someone might post a link here. Can’t do myself at the moment.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

dscoachRN
Support Team Intern
Support Team Intern

Postby dscoachRN » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Curtiser,
Welcome to the ApoE4 community! If I understand your question, you are seeking a means of tracking your lab results over time? From my experience as a health coach, I can recommend Heads up Health https://www.headsuphealth.com/ If you came knowing that you or a family member are a carrier of the Alzheimer's gene, ApoE4, do familiarize yourself with our site starting with the Primer

Best wishes,
dscoachRN

NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Postby NF52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:46 am

curtiser wrote:Hello, does this biomarker information spreadsheet tracks test results? I've been seeking a spreadsheet which contains several biomarkers that I can record from lab reports into the spreadsheet for analysis. My google search came across this thread and I looked at it. However, I'm not sure if this is to record results, too. Thanks.
Hi curtiser,

Here is a link to our Wiki entry on Biomarkers that offers an extensive list of tests that people may want, along with an explanation of what the tests measure. A subset of that section offers a shared Google Doc spreadsheet that may help you to create your own private spreadsheet, with either Google Docs or importing the info into an Excel spreadsheet: ApoE4_Test_Results

Here's a few other useful links: to search directly (without benefit of Google algorithms!) use the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner by your user name. And for a quick reference guide on how to quote people so they see your replies, and "subscribe" to your own or other's forum topics, check out "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website

Hope this is helpful, and that your tracking is empowering to your own sense of writing the next chapters of your story!
4/4 and still an optimist!

Return to “ApoE4.Info, Inc.”