If you use a device running an Android version prior to 7.1.1, beginning January 11 your access from that device to this site and many others will be impaired. For details and solutions, see this topic.

Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet - Update

Postby circular » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:20 pm

I've added some entries from the Evolving Past Alzheimer's podcast with Dr. Anne Hathaway. I found this podcast very interesting even though I've seen her slideshow from the annual meetup.

Does anyone know Dr. Gundry's fasting blood sugar goal/range offhand?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

User avatar
ZenGinner
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 pm
Location: Traveler. Home = Texas

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Postby ZenGinner » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:27 pm

I think it is amazing. I am planning to allot some time to figure it out. Unfortunately, it also ruins my excuse not to comply with recommendations. (Now, I can actually find them. Rats.) LOL
KK
52, ε4/ε4
Vegan

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Postby circular » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Glad you can use it ... good to hear Zen!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

User avatar
Josiah
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 pm

ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby Josiah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 pm

I was looking at this useful spread sheet and noting that it was very much a work in progress and a lot of cells which should contain something are blank. This is particularly true in the third sheet Lab prices outside insurance. Can members of the forum contribute data to this spread sheet?
E3/E3 male age 84

User avatar
MarcR
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm
Location: Camas, Washington, US

Re: ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby MarcR » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Josiah, I merged your post into this topic, which the developer of the Biomarker Information Spreadsheet opened for discussion and questions about the BIS.
Josiah wrote:

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Re: ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby circular » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Josiah wrote:I was looking at this useful spread sheet and noting that it was very much a work in progress and a lot of cells which should contain something are blank. This is particularly true in the third sheet Lab prices outside insurance. Can members of the forum contribute data to this spread sheet?

I agree, I'm very behind on this. Many of my projects have been more or less sidelined since I had to take over care for a parent with AD. Life hasn't been the same.

This was set up as 'Anyone with a link can view'. It can be changed to 'Anyone with a link can edit' or 'Anyone with a link can comment'. Ideally it would be set to anyone with a link can Comment and I could give a second person editing rights to help add the new data from the comments into the sheet and then 'resolve' (delete) the comment. This approach would just help protect the work that's gone into the sheets from being accidentally corrupted. The other editor could be added with editing rights without them having to log into the ApoE4.info Google account, but they may need a Google account to be an editor on a shared document? Not sure about that.

Josiah would you be interested in helping as a second editor?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

User avatar
MarcR
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm
Location: Camas, Washington, US

Re: ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby MarcR » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:30 pm

circular wrote:Ideally it would be set to anyone with a link can Comment and I could give a second person editing rights to help add the new data from the comments into the sheet and then 'resolve' (delete) the comment. This approach would just help protect the work that's gone into the sheets from being accidentally corrupted. The other editor could be added with editing rights without them having to log into the ApoE4.info Google account,
Yes.
but they may need a Google account to be an editor on a shared document?
Yes.

I am happy to help if you get stuck.

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Postby circular » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Thanks Marc.

Okay, for now I've updated it so anyone with a link can comment. This should allow others to add or amend values in cells or contribute other helpful comments.

If a comment is submitted to change a value in the Targets, Ranges and Codes sheet, please provide the source for the new data so we can compare sources by date and keep the most current information from the health practitioners.

I welcome help with editing this, so anyone interested with a Google account please come forward! :D
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.

User avatar
Josiah
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby Josiah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:30 pm

circular wrote:
Josiah wrote:I was looking at this useful spread sheet and noting that it was very much a work in progress and a lot of cells which should contain something are blank. This is particularly true in the third sheet Lab prices outside insurance. Can members of the forum contribute data to this spread sheet?

I agree, I'm very behind on this. Many of my projects have been more or less sidelined since I had to take over care for a parent with AD. Life hasn't been the same.

This was set up as 'Anyone with a link can view'. It can be changed to 'Anyone with a link can edit' or 'Anyone with a link can comment'. Ideally it would be set to anyone with a link can Comment and I could give a second person editing rights to help add the new data from the comments into the sheet and then 'resolve' (delete) the comment. This approach would just help protect the work that's gone into the sheets from being accidentally corrupted. The other editor could be added with editing rights without them having to log into the ApoE4.info Google account, but they may need a Google account to be an editor on a shared document? Not sure about that.

Josiah would you be interested in helping as a second editor?


First I'm sorry about your very valid excuse, caring for a family member with cognitive problems is stressful and time consuming in the extreme. I went through it for years with my wife.

I would be willing to try screening forum member input for accuracy and then enter it in the spread sheet. MarcR has kindly offered to provide technical backup which I may very well need in the beginning. I judge my computer skills as being on the low side of moderate.

My google account is for the email address <removed by moderator>. I would appreciate it if both you and MarcR could email me at that address so I will have your addresses. I'm fairly new to the forum and am not familiar with the member to member message system.
E3/E3 male age 84

circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Re: ApoE4.Info Biomarker Targets, Ranges and Labs

Postby circular » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Josiah wrote:I would be willing to try screening forum member input for accuracy and then enter it in the spread sheet. MarcR has kindly offered to provide technical backup which I may very well need in the beginning. I judge my computer skills as being on the low side of moderate.

Great Josiah. I've copied your email address and will send you an email. Since I now have your email address (and Marc through me at least), if you want to delete it from your post you can do so. These posts are discoverable through Google searches and I'm not sure if you intended to broadcast your email address that far and wide. To delete that part of your email, click the little pencil icon in the upper right of your post, take out the email, and then click Submit.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.


Return to “ApoE4.Info, Inc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest