Seeking talent for our Facebook page

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Seeking talent for our Facebook page

Post by Julie G »

We're on the look out for a special volunteer candidate who has some familiarity with social media, has a good working knowledge of the science surrounding our genotype and it's implications, a passion for our cause, and the ability to write captivating, engaging headlines. We're currently using our facebook page as a means of public relations for our project and a way to share breaking news. Our hope was that we could pull our community there over to the forums, but we've since learned that there's a large contingent of folks who don't want to "get into the weeds" and who prefer headline news. They've created an alternate mini-community with a lot of heart. It'd be super cool to have a similar presence on Twitter and Instagram if anyone's interested in growing our social media presence. I'm very happy to spend time sharing what I've learned while trying to master this art. Please know that you'll receive as much or as little training as you need. Please shoot me an email if you're interested in this project: juliegee@apoe4.info