Committee Opportunities and More...

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Committee Opportunities and More...

Post by Julie G »

Let me start with “more” :D. I’m very pleased to announce that TheresaB has agreed to step in and serve as our new vice president. I’m doing more and more consulting work and currently writing a book, so I greatly appreciate her stepping up. TheresaB has been a stellar member for many years. We’re very pleased to have her talent and leadership skills added to our BOD. Check out her bio on the About Us page. 

We’re constantly working behind the scenes to fulfill our mission statement and better support our members. To that end, we’re putting together various committees to help us in achieving our goals. The committees that we’ve provisionally formed include:

Development: jcomrie, shacherry, mjtena
Conferences: Grace and Julie G
Scientific Advisory: Harrison and apod
Public Relations: Julie G
Facebook: Julie G, SusanJ, TheBrain, and CoachDD
IT: MarcR and Teezer
Forums: Stavia and NF52
Wiki Development: TheresaB

We’re busy fleshing out the roles and responsibilities of each committee. More details will follow. If you see a committee that interests you or you see a gap in our services where you think you can help, please shoot me an email: juliegee@apoe4.info

Committee members, we’d like to include you on our "About Us" page. Please edit your profile by clicking on your name and share as much or as little as you’d like about yourself. If you feel inclined, feel free to add a photo as your avatar. Some folks who are “out” include real photos, others use symbolic graphics, etc. If you have trouble sizing your photo, our tech-team@apoe4.info can help.