Gratitude for our FMCA Interns

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Gratitude for our FMCA Interns

Post by Julie G »

Huge thanks to our current group of Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) interns who are winding up your time with us. I wanted to reach out and personally offer each of you our sincere and heartfelt gratitude. You've all done an amazing job in welcoming our members and generally offering assistance. You’ve made our site a better place and we've very grateful for your efforts and wish you the best in your careers moving forward. I know that some of you have offered to stay on as senior support members. Please know that we're very appreciative of your continued service and warmly welcome you on as full-fledged members. :D

I recently had the honor of meeting our new incoming group of interns. I was very touched and humbled by your stories, especially what brought you to our community. We have another extraordinarily talented group about to join our community. A warm welcome to each of you. On behalf of the whole community, please know how much we appreciate your service to us. Huge thanks also to JML and NF52, our team who's training and overseeing the FMCA group, and to MarcR, their BOD liaison.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Gratitude for our FMCA Interns

Post by SusanJ »

Kudos to all for your time, and your personal touch to welcome new, and sometimes very anxious folks to the site! Good luck in your careers going forward.

And welcome to our new interns! Hooray for your willingness to help out!