Free speech

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
JD2020
Contributor
Contributor

Free speech

Postby JD2020 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:18 pm

I learned of Dr. Bredesen's research - was it in 2014? - from the daily email update from Dr. Mercola.
I learned of the book, 2016 I believe, from the same.
I had already been collecting information in years prior (Grain Brain, etc), largely introduced to me from Mercola's daily email.
Today's email states:

Why I’m Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19

Dr. Mercola says he has received personal threats.

My mother has been in decline for quite a while. In 2018, my father gave me the opening to share the information I had compiled. I pulled everything together, tied together some of the riskier meds (30 years of PPIs, for one), tied together certain family health vulnerabilities, shared information about the program and successes. He initially said he was very impressed by the information I presented....he then sent my email to their doctor, who completely shut down the whole thing.

I was on FB last night. We have Lyme in the family and I follow one of the Lyme docs. He is one of the Greats in the Lyme community, and he has been working to make a difference with Covid. When he mentions Ivermectin, his posts are deleted. Last night, he referred to "that drug that starts with an I and ends with an n".

Discussions of ways to help oneself (certain vitamins) and successful treatments (Ivermectin), are suppressed. We all pay the price for this suppression of information. Traditional docs are unwilling to even acknowledge much less explore a program that reverses symptoms of cognitive decline - I believe because they have not yet been told by the FDA or CDC that the program has been approved. My mom, all of our loved ones, pay the price.

I am having trouble wrapping my head around this reality. Suppression of speech. Censoring of medical information, theories, ideas. Doctors who won't explore what is really the only possibility of reversing dementia. How is this possible in this country? (Rhetorical question, I suppose) Thanks for listening.

Return to “The Social Hour”