Miss YOU!

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Miss YOU!

Post by Julie G »

For the past several months, I’ve been working very hard to help Dr. Bredesen with the sequel to The End of Alzheimer’s. This next book will feature some survivor’s stories, but will primarily be a handbook on “how-to” practice the protocol; taking a deep dive into diet and much more. I’m both humbled that Dr. Bredesen is open to learning from our community and honored to be learning from him. please know that I check into the forum daily and see so many interesting new people to greet and topics I want to weigh in on, but simply don’t have the time. Things should slow down for me in the early fall. The book comes out in the spring of 2019. Please know that my heart is here with you all, even though I’m less present. -xo
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Miss YOU!

Post by floramaria »

Hey there! Good to hear from you and get an update on your work on the new book with Dr. Bredesen. So exciting!
This website is so imbued with Julie G-ness that I think we all feel your presence even when you are in absentia.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
roxanne
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Miss YOU!

Post by roxanne »

Julie Gee: you have been an inspiration for me all these years. I can't wait to read the book. It will be most precious since it will have your collaboration.