40% off friends and family at Pure Encapsulations

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

40% off friends and family at Pure Encapsulations

Post by slacker »

Friends and Family Program

If anyone who currently uses Pure Encapsulation products wants to investigate and try this out, let me know. I am a "healthcare professional customer" and will share my real name by PM if you want to move forward. Don't know how long this program will last.
Slacker
E4/E4
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 40% off friends and family at Pure Encapsulations

Post by ru442 »

Wow... awesome! I've asked my FMP to register... man this is a huge discount! Liposomal Glutathione alone is $75 with the Fullscript account with a 15% discount, this is an addtional 25% off!!
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

I currently have a patient account with Pure Encapsulations through a doctor I no longer see, and I get 10% off. Of course, 40% off is a much better deal. Would this mean I'd get 40% off indefinitely?

P.S. But I haven't been using the account. I've been buying my Pure Encapsulations products from Vitacost, where I usually get free shipping.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Wow, great deal. thanks, slacker. I am definitely interested too.
I wonder like TheBrain how long the 40 % offer will be in effect if we sign up now.
That’s because I just placed a huge orde with Thorne to support my heavy metal detox,
and won’t need anything for awhile as far as i know.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

I didn't do a deep search on the Pure Encapsulation website to see how long the offer was for. Anyone interested can do further investigation on their site, or call them. You can also ask about shipping costs - I suspect the discount on the price of supps will be more than the cost of shipping. It looks like you will need my registered provider name (slacker won't do it!) if you want to get the 40% discount. I will share via PM to those interested in ordering something "soon".
Slacker
E4/E4
0fh6k135
New User
New User

Post by 0fh6k135 »

Thanks slacker! Could you PM me your registered provider name? I'm interested in placing an order this week.
srbogert
Contributor
Contributor

Post by srbogert »

Hello 0fh6k135,
Welcome to the APOE4.info site and thanks for making your first post. I'm assuming that you are relatively new here - though some members lurk for a long time before posting. In either case, we are glad that you are posting now! This community relies on everyone's contributions to keep the discussion rolling.

Here are a couple of resources we try to share with all new users: The first is the APOE 4 Primer. It is great place to start when learning about APOE 4. It includes discussion of the genetics, disease mechanisms, probable outcomes, and what people can do to slow or reverse cognitive decline. It was written by Stavia, one of our most active members. She is a Doctor and E4/E4 herself The second key resource is the How-To-Guide. It will help you with making posts, searching and just navigating the site. Finally, we invite you to tell the group about yourself and your journey by posting to the Our Stories section.

Regarding the 40% discount: Yes, that is a fantastic discount! I've never seen PE discounted lower. Take advantage if you can!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

slacker wrote:I didn't do a deep search on the Pure Encapsulation website to see how long the offer was for...It looks like you will need my registered provider name (slacker won't do it!) if you want to get the 40% discount. I will share via PM to those interested in ordering something "soon".
0fh6k135 wrote:Thanks slacker! Could you PM me your registered provider name? I'm interested in placing an order this week.
Hi ofh6k135,

I'm reposting your request of "slacker" along with a quoted section of her generous offer. One of the quirks of our forum software is that there are only a few ways a user will know that you posted a reply to them:
1) If you quote all or part of their post: That's what I did above with slacker and you, so each of you will get an email notifying you that a reply has been received to this topic, and a link to click on come right to this reply. The easy way to do this yourself is click on the little box in the upper right hand corner of any post that looks like a single quotation mark ["] Doing that takes you to a "post reply" page with the quote already there.

2) If you "subscribe" to a forum category (ex. Our Stories) or a specific topic.

You can see examples of how reply to posts, with step-by-step screen shots on Replying to a post. That is part of the How-to guide section of the wiki. It also has a section on how to subscribe to a topic to be notified of any new posts, and how to send a Private Message (PM).

We hope new users find this site both helpful and easy to use. Please let us know how we can do either of those things better any time you have suggestions!
4/4 and still an optimist!
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

0fh6k135 wrote:Thanks slacker! Could you PM me your registered provider name? I'm interested in placing an order this week.
Dear 0fh6k135 and all other ApoE4.info members;

My original intention was to share this discount with established and active ApoE4.info members who were taking supplements as part of their cognitive health journey. I overcame my pathological desire for anonymity in order to help others on this site.

I discovered today that a casual Google search for "Pure Encapsulations friends and family" results in a link to this very ApoE4.info topic. This general public access has pushed me to rescind my offer. I apologize to all for any inconvenience. If you have further questions, you are welcome to add them to this topic.
Slacker
E4/E4
Lindy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lindy »

When I signed up for the list I thought it would be private (having had to register). I was pretty surprised to learn that everything we post here goes straight out to the Internet. Maybe that little detail should be emphasized at the beginning.
APOE-ε4/ε4 on the voyage of discovery.