Post by balcaen1709 »

Wondering if anyone has info on when Dr Bredesens new book is coming out
The latest I’ve heard is sometime in 2019
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: Dr Bredesens new book

Post by TheresaB »

ApoE4.info isn't affiliated with Dr Bredesen, although I have heard through the grapevine that it will be coming out in the spring, but I see nothing on Amazon yet for preordering.
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
balcaen1709
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balcaen1709 »

I saw the same thing
Appreciate your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I just heard yesterday that it will likely be pushed back to summer. I'll share more as it becomes available.
balcaen1709
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balcaen1709 »

Thank you Julie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

balcaen1709 wrote:Wondering if anyone has info on when Dr Bredesens new book is coming out
The latest I’ve heard is sometime in 2019
Welcome to our community Balcaen1709!
Unfortunately, I do not know anything about new book release date, but once is out, I will be the first one to buy it:)

Balcaen, Please tell us more about yourself. What brings you to the site? How did you find us? Good place to post a note about yourself is part of the site called "Our stories": viewforum.php?f=2

If you have not find it yet the PRIMER is a wonderful place to start exploring the site.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418
If you think you need a little instruction on how does the forum work and how to get the most out of it, here is a useful link:
https://wiki.apoe4.info/wiki/%22How-To% ... fo_website

Please feel free to look around and let us know if any questions arise.

My best,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
tomclark123
New User
New User

Post by tomclark123 »

Hi everyone, just recently diagnosed with MCI and am trying to find my way using Dr Bredesen’s book, that’s how I found this site. And because I am new to this site I am looking for others who live in the metro Denver area who would be willing to get together for conversations and support. I hope that this is the correct way to use this forum.

A little about me, I am a 69 year old male, with a very supportive family and I am a recently retired executive who is still active in community life.
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GLS18 »

tomclark123 wrote:Hi everyone, just recently diagnosed with MCI and am trying to find my way using Dr Bredesen’s book, that’s how I found this site. And because I am new to this site I am looking for others who live in the metro Denver area who would be willing to get together for conversations and support. I hope that this is the correct way to use this forum.

A little about me, I am a 69 year old male, with a very supportive family and I am a recently retired executive who is still active in community life.
Hi and A Warm Welcome To Our Community Tomclark13!

You have taken fantastic first steps to take charge of your cognitive health by gleaning knowledge from Dr. Bredesen's book and aligning it with the support of this incredible community. It is also wonderful to hear that you have familial support. Supportive relationships are one of the critical lifestyle factors that have a positive impact on our cognitive and overall health. There is tremendous benefit in developing connections with like minded individuals, virtually and personally. It may be helpful to start a new topic within the "Meet-Ups" forum with "Denver Meet-Up" in the subject area. This way you can discover other members (and other members can easily find you) who live in the area and are interested in meeting. The How To Get The Most Out Of The ApoE4.Info Website can assist you in navigating the site as effectively as possible, including posting of new topics.

There are a wealth of resources on this site to engage, empower and learn from, including the Primer. It is beautifully compiled by Stavia, a physician and fellow E4/E4.

Looking forward to your continued contributions and wishing you all the best!

Again, a warm welcome:)
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

tomclark123 wrote:I am looking for others who live in the metro Denver area who would be willing to get together for conversations and support.
Welcome Tom;

If you search on "denver" with our search function (magnifying glass in tool bar right upper corner of website), you will get several hits on other members who have mentioned Denver in a prior post. Here's the results of my search.

These folks may not easily find you with the subject you used for this topic. Starting another topic with wording about looking for others in the Denver area may work better. I also like GLS's idea of starting a Denver area meetup via our website.
Slacker
E4/E4
Torimintz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Torimintz »

Can't wait for his new book!!!