Free speech

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Free speech

Post by Julie G »

Simply put, you're not wrong but you're far from correct. And, FWIW, "apoe4 forum" query in google is the top result. So there is no censorship, Google is distinguishing context between "apoe4" and "apoe4 forum". "apoe4 discussion" is result 2, "apoe4 community" is the top result.
Enlightening response, Nebo. Without assigning nefarious intentions, it’s clear that Google’s updated algorithm has had a profound impact on many non-traditional sources of medical information as outlined in this Foundation on Economic Freedom article. Google's intention may have been pure, but the effect looks like an attempt to protect users from conflicting information which is pretty frightening considering all of the unknowns with regards to human health in general and ApoE4 and it's related pathologies specifically.
ApropoE4
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ApropoE4 »

TheBrain wrote:I have great respect for Dr. Mercola, as I do for Dr. Bredesen and many other doctors who don't follow the mainstream narrative. Free speech is dying—if not already dead—in this country.

And censorship is the first step toward totalitarianism. History bears that out. I hope we can reverse course.
Mercola has personally killed around 50,000 people.

If you support that, raise your hand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html
https://publicintegrity.org/health/coro ... i-vaccine/
JD2020
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JD2020 »

I raise my hand for free speech, which includes allowing each individual to evaluate the words spoken by another person. Neither you, nor I, nor the CDC, nor the WHO, nor the organizations you linked to should have the power to silence another.
JD2020
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JD2020 »

I just finished reading Dr. Kory's book, The War on Ivermectin. I have been following FLCCC since the beginning of the pandemic. I was expecting to have to slog through this book. He is pretty sarcastic, really mad, fast-paced, and he names names. Although I already had a sense of what was going on, the information he presented is still shocking. The censorship. The unholy alliance between big pharma and our regulatory agencies. The designed to fail studies. The ignoring of studies that did not support the big pharma narrative. The life-changing attacks on many experts who had the knowledge and information, who were trying to make a difference. The whole situation is devastating.

It reminded me of Dr. Bredesen's comment in the most recent book when he asked how long mainstream medicine can ignore the published studies and reality of ReCODE without that ignoring being medical malpractice. I think the answer is this: forever. It is not true until big pharma says it is true, and big pharma is never going to say that it is true because doing so would reduce the profit potential of the drugs that it will develop.

I wonder if it is even possible to fix the situation. Dr. Kory lays out insanity that was world-wide.