Where to get blood testing done in Sweden/Europe?

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
Gearshift
New User
New User

Where to get blood testing done in Sweden/Europe?

Postby Gearshift » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:18 am

My mother got diagnosed with Alzheimer's a few months ago, after a period of what I assumed were burnout or depression.
I would like her to try Bredesen’s Recode. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to get blood testing done in Sweden or elsewhere in Europe?

Saskia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Where to get blood testing done in Sweden/Europe?

Postby Saskia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Could you talk your family doctor into ordering a comprehensive blood test for your mother, asking if she/he will let you indicate what you want to test your mother for? If you have a cooperative doctor who is willing to take the odd request from a respectful patient it may be as simple as that - the insurance justification might simply be "peace of mind" (I've had this once for something else).

I'm a bit shy to ask my own doctor now (as I have no symptoms) and commercially available tests here in the Netherlands look a lot more limited in scope (focused on anonymous STD detection etc). I'll follow this thread. I hope for your mother that you can sort it with doctors already "on the case" - or have they already rejected this?
E4/E4. 45 years old, no family history (mother E4/E4 and symptom free at 73, father E4/E3 and symptom free at 87). Recently started 16h fasts, taking resveratrol/B12/curcumin/krill oil/folic acid. Working on minimizing sugar & refined carbs

Jmac
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Where to get blood testing done in Sweden/Europe?

Postby Jmac » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:44 pm

Gearshift wrote:I would like her to try Bredesen’s Recode. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to get blood testing done in Sweden or elsewhere in Europe?

I noticed on this page that there is an international link on the left side: https://www.truehealthlabs.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=gordon_bredesen_panel#lhe

I took my mom to my doctor. She was open to doing the tests and managed to do the vast majority through Mom's insurance. We had to give reasons (diabetes in the family, had a cat for the toxins, etc.). I know things work differently depending on the country, part of the world you are in. I hope you will be as lucky as I was. If not, hopefully the link above will work for you. I found it while trying to find the entire Bredesen Protocol, tests, etc.

Return to “Getting Started”