anyone from Turkey?

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
filiz
Contributor
Contributor

anyone from Turkey?

Post by filiz »

Hello,

I would like to find out if there's anyone from Turkey here as we need to find a practitioner to help/guide us ReCODE protocole of Dr. Bredesen.

Wishing the best for all,
Filiz
Davida
Contributor
Contributor

Re: anyone from Turkey?

Post by Davida »

filiz wrote:Hello,

I would like to find out if there's anyone from Turkey here as we need to find a practitioner to help/guide us ReCODE protocole of Dr. Bredesen.

Wishing the best for all,
Filiz
Hi Filiz and welcome to the Apoe4 community. We're glad that you found this site and hopefully will acquire some helpful information. I personally am not familiar with a practitioner in Turkey but other members may chime in with some recommendations. Our Wiki is a great resource. If you look at the content, number 6 will lead you to Dr. Bredesen's Protocol and number 9.5, Healthcare Practioners. And, if you haven't seen it already, the Primer is a great starting place with a wealth of information on the Apoe4 gene, tips on diet and lifestyle choices, biomarkers to check and prevention strategies. This may help until you can find someone to guide you along.

Filiz, best of luck on your search. Please don't hesitate to reach out with more questions and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Be well,

Davida
Davida
FMCHC
Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches Certification 2018
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: anyone from Turkey?

Post by slacker »

Filiz, you can also do your own research to find a provider: here is a link to one of our wiki articles that will give you some ideas.
Slacker
E4/E4