First Year ReCode Budget Estimate

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
clkincolo
Contributor
Contributor

First Year ReCode Budget Estimate

Post by clkincolo »

I would like to put together a budgetary estimate for the costs associated with the first year of recode treatment. From what I have read there would be an initial wide array of test and an analysis fee. Then there would be doctor/health coach fees, supplements and more focused follow-up tests. I understand that insurance may cover some of the tests, but I would like to the estimate to assume I pay for them out of pocket.

Of course the actual costs "will depend". However, if a number of people are willing to share their own experience I should be able to get a rough estimate.

thanks very much for any information you can provide.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: First Year ReCode Budget Estimate

Post by Julie G »

I would like to put together a budgetary estimate for the costs associated with the first year of recode treatment. From what I have read there would be an initial wide array of test and an analysis fee. Then there would be doctor/health coach fees, supplements and more focused follow-up tests. I understand that insurance may cover some of the tests, but I would like to the estimate to assume I pay for them out of pocket.

Of course the actual costs "will depend". However, if a number of people are willing to share their own experience I should be able to get a rough estimate.

thanks very much for any information you can provide.
There's so much variability depending upon where you are in the journey and what specifically is driving your symptoms. For instance, treating a toxin-related AD is probably more expensive because the treatment is more involved. That said, the protocol can easily be practiced for under 10K per year, including physician visits, labs, and supplements with costs reducing as healing progresses.