Dr. Richard Sinda, DO / Edina, MN

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
SunnySideUp
Contributor
Contributor

Dr. Richard Sinda, DO / Edina, MN

Post by SunnySideUp »

For 10 years, my husband and I are blessed to be patients at Innovative Directions in Health, a clinic located in a suburb of Minneapolis, that specializes in preventative aging & natural hormone therapy.

Our physician is Dr. Richard Sinda, DO, who has been working in functional medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement for the past decade and became certified through the Institute for Functional Medicine in 2018. Appointments (in-person, phone or video conferencing) with him are very thorough as he goes through our symptoms and lab reports. He takes particular care to work to get our labs into the optimal range, not just the normal range, and we quickly noticed a positive difference in our overall health and energy levels. He is friendly and easy to talk to.

Dr. Sinda became a Bredesen trained ReCode practitioner and is excited to bring the benefits of Dr. Bredesen's research to as many patients as possible. What he found in studying the dementia prevention program is that many of the treatments he has been using for years to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart attack, stroke and cancer are also important for dementia prevention. Adding the additional testing and interventions with lifestyle and supplements was a very logical addition to the practice.

Dr. Sinda told me, "Having watched several patients and families struggle with cognitive decline over my career in medicine, I am thrilled to be able to offer true hope in the form of effective prevention of Alzheimer's."

Dr. Sinda and his wonderful staff have been the foundation of our journey to good health into our very active senior years. Most insurance does not cover this therapy, unfortunately, but the way we see it, it has the highest return of any investment we could make.

Innovative Directions in Health
7550 France Avenue S. Suite 215
Edina, MN 55435
(952) 922-2345
https://idinhealth.com/
email: info@idinhealth.com
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dr. Richard Sinda, DO / Edina, MN

Post by floramaria »

SunnySideUp wrote:For 10 years, my husband and I are blessed to be patients at Innovative Directions in Health, a clinic located in a suburb of Minneapolis, that specializes in preventative aging & natural hormone therapy.

Our physician is Dr. Richard Sinda, DO, who has been working in functional medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement for the past decade and became certified through the Institute for Functional Medicine in 2018. Appointments (in-person, phone or video conferencing) with him are very thorough as he goes through our symptoms and lab reports. He takes particular care to work to get our labs into the optimal range, not just the normal range, and we quickly noticed a positive difference in our overall health and energy levels. He is friendly and easy to talk to.

Dr. Sinda became a Bredesen trained ReCode practitioner and is excited to bring the benefits of Dr. Bredesen's research to as many patients as possible. What he found in studying the dementia prevention program is that many of the treatments he has been using for years to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart attack, stroke and cancer are also important for dementia prevention. Adding the additional testing and interventions with lifestyle and supplements was a very logical addition to the practice.

Dr. Sinda told me, "Having watched several patients and families struggle with cognitive decline over my career in medicine, I am thrilled to be able to offer true hope in the form of effective prevention of Alzheimer's."

Dr. Sinda and his wonderful staff have been the foundation of our journey to good health into our very active senior years. Most insurance does not cover this therapy, unfortunately, but the way we see it, it has the highest return of any investment we could make.

Innovative Directions in Health
7550 France Avenue S. Suite 215
Edina, MN 55435
(952) 922-2345
https://idinhealth.com/
email: info@idinhealth.com
Hi SunnySideUp, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Dr Sinda. It is a great help for our community members who are looking for ApoE4-aware practitioners to get feedback from people who have direct experience like yours. We have a section in our WiKi that lists practitioners and I have brought your post to the attention of someone who can add Dr Sinda to the list.
It is great to hear that under his care, both you and your husband are experiencing improvements in your overall health and energy. How wonderful to have a partnership with a provider and staff who are the foundation of your journey to good health!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dr. Richard Sinda, DO / Edina, MN

Post by NF52 »

floramaria wrote:
SunnySideUp wrote:For 10 years, my husband and I are blessed to be patients at Innovative Directions in Health, a clinic located in a suburb of Minneapolis, that specializes in preventative aging & natural hormone therapy....
Hi SunnySideUp, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Dr Sinda. It is a great help for our community members who are looking for ApoE4-aware practitioners to get feedback from people who have direct experience like yours. We have a section in our WiKi that lists practitioners and I have brought your post to the attention of someone who can add Dr Sinda to the list....
As someone who lived near Edina decades ago and still has fond memories of Minnesota (not so much the winters!) I'm happy to say that you can see the addition of Dr. Sinda's information, with a link to your review of him, here: Apoe4-Aware Healthcare Practitioners: Richard Sinda, DO. Thanks for sharing!
4/4 and still an optimist!