Chris Turnpaugh, DC, DACNB / Mechanicsburg, PA

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
Ralphsdaughter
Contributor
Contributor

Chris Turnpaugh, DC, DACNB / Mechanicsburg, PA

Post by Ralphsdaughter »

Dr. Chris Turnpaugh is brilliant, caring, and highly skilled at diagnosing and addressing all areas of functional medicine. He has being practicing "Bredesen-like" brain health protocols for many years. He runs very thorough blood work and treats in response. He is also realistic in terms of making sure he is prescribing something that his patient can and will actually implement. He listens and views healthcare as a partnership with his patient. He has treated me and my three children for various issues. He most recently had me read the Bredesen book and we are now working on implementing the protocol.

Turnpaugh Health and Wellness Center
310 Lambs Gap Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
717-795-9566
PBW
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Dr. Chris Turnpaugh, Central Pennsylvania (Mechanicsburg)

Post by PBW »

Lucky to have him in your area.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Dr. Chris Turnpaugh, Central Pennsylvania (Mechanicsburg)

Post by Julie G »

A very belated thank you, Ralphsdaughter! I've updated the wiki and added Dr. Turnpaugh to our growing list. I also want to encourage other members to share your practitioners with us. We have a real grassroots opportunity to create a robust resource for E4 carriers all over the world. The folks you share needn't be Bredesen-trained (mine aren't) but simply willing to work with you in getting the necessary medical tests so that you can proactively protect your cognitive health. Please consider taking a few minutes to help out your fellow members.