N. Drew Christensen MD, Park City, UT

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
kkc0123
New User
New User

N. Drew Christensen MD, Park City, UT

Post by kkc0123 »

Dr Christensen is an MD with Family Practice experience and Functional Medicine certification. I visited him with the goal of having a "cognoscopy" (as per Bredesen's book). I was impressed with his familiarity with the ReCode protocol. He spent about 90 minutes with me at my first visit doing a Bioimpedence body composition analysis, Montreal Cognitive Assessment, and complete history. The cost of the first consult was $425 (he doesn't accept insurance) and included an online cognitive assessment that I took at home at cambridgebrainsciences.com. I can communicate with Dr Christensen via an online portal and I feel that he is very responsive. I visited the office a few weeks later to have labs drawn that were unavailable via Questlabs.
ApoE 3/4
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: N. Drew Christensen MD, Park City, UT

Post by LindaSchill »

kkc0123 wrote:Dr Christensen is an MD with Family Practice experience and Functional Medicine certification. I visited him with the goal of having a "cognoscopy" (as per Bredesen's book). I was impressed with his familiarity with the ReCode protocol. He spent about 90 minutes with me at my first visit doing a Bioimpedence body composition analysis, Montreal Cognitive Assessment, and complete history. The cost of the first consult was $425 (he doesn't accept insurance) and included an online cognitive assessment that I took at home at cambridgebrainsciences.com. I can communicate with Dr Christensen via an online portal and I feel that he is very responsive. I visited the office a few weeks later to have labs drawn that were unavailable via Questlabs.
Hello and welcome to the ApoE4.info website! It is good to hear you had a favorable experience with Dr. Christensen. I'm sure your detailed description of your visit will be appreciated by many. It sounds like your appointments have been quite fruitful and what a plus to have a responsive doctor. They can be so busy.
Since you posted in the Practitioners Review section you have looked around our site, but I would like to guide you to the Our Stories section. This is a place for new members to introduce themselves and tell their stories. Also, another very informative resource is our Primer written by Stavia a member physician.
We are so glad you are part of this supportive community and look forward to hearing more from you.
Once again, Thank you for sharing:)
Peace,
lindaschill
Caregiver of those Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Health Coach Trained in Bredesen Protocol
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Re: N. Drew Christensen MD, Park City, UT

Post by Sara »

Greeting kkc0123 and a warm welcome to the apoe4.info site. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It sounds as though your experience with Dr. Christensen was very positive. I would love to hear more about your situation and how we might be of service to you. Kind Regard, Sara
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD