Toxins profile.Right physician

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
Zainab
Contributor
Contributor

Toxins profile.Right physician

Post by Zainab »

Hello,

I'm new in this group and happy to hear from others. My father has just registered in ReVERSE protocol. He has early lewy body dementia and i had a chance to ask Dr Beredsen about the protocol. He informed me that the protocol is beneficial for lewy body patients but one must concentrate on toxin profile. Now we have difficulty in choosing the physician how can really help with this and start the protocol. We prefer Tele medicine. Any one can give an advice?

Thanks
MicheleCC
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Toxins profile.Right physician

Post by MicheleCC »

Zainab wrote:Hello,

I'm new in this group and happy to hear from others. My father has just registered in ReVERSE protocol. He has early lewy body dementia and i had a chance to ask Dr Beredsen about the protocol. He informed me that the protocol is beneficial for lewy body patients but one must concentrate on toxin profile. Now we have difficulty in choosing the physician how can really help with this and start the protocol. We prefer Tele medicine. Any one can give an advice? Thanks
Welcome Zainab! You're in the right place. For starters, here are a few links that will help you find a physician.

How to find a practitioner
Finding an apoe4 aware practitioner

The "Finding an apoe4 aware practitioner" provides a list of practitioners that you can click on to learn more about their practice and how to contact them.

Outside of finding a practitioner, there's a lot of good information and support from caring and knowledgable people on this site. As a caregiver, you may find this site a useful support system to share your struggles and successes with others, as well as a means to enhancing your knowledge and understanding of apoe4 and it's expression. Please feel free to share your experience under "Our Stories."

"How-to" get the most of the ApoE4.info website
This "how-to" explains all you need to know to navigate the site and how to search for topics of interest--such as finding a practitioner! Please let us know along the way if you have any questions. The site is monitored by professionals and interns committed to making the journey on this apoe4 road as positive as it can be.

Finally, if you haven't already, reading PRIMER: An introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies is a good place to begin your journey if you are interested in learning about the the apoe4 gene and it's varied influences on health.

Best of luck to you and your father.
Warm regards,
MicheleCC
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Certified Nutrition Educator & Consultant
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (NANP)
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi Zainab! If you're using ReVERSE, please reach out directly to that team at support@ahnp.com. You can ask for Melissa, who may be particularly helpful.
Zainab
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zainab »

Hello Michele

Thank you for your info and introduction. i will have a deeper look into the links that you have shared.

Best Regards
Zainab

MicheleCC wrote:
Zainab wrote:Hello,

I'm new in this group and happy to hear from others. My father has just registered in ReVERSE protocol. He has early lewy body dementia and i had a chance to ask Dr Beredsen about the protocol. He informed me that the protocol is beneficial for lewy body patients but one must concentrate on toxin profile. Now we have difficulty in choosing the physician how can really help with this and start the protocol. We prefer Tele medicine. Any one can give an advice? Thanks
Welcome Zainab! You're in the right place. For starters, here are a few links that will help you find a physician.

How to find a practitioner
Finding an apoe4 aware practitioner

The "Finding an apoe4 aware practitioner" provides a list of practitioners that you can click on to learn more about their practice and how to contact them.

Outside of finding a practitioner, there's a lot of good information and support from caring and knowledgable people on this site. As a caregiver, you may find this site a useful support system to share your struggles and successes with others, as well as a means to enhancing your knowledge and understanding of apoe4 and it's expression. Please feel free to share your experience under "Our Stories."

"How-to" get the most of the ApoE4.info website
This "how-to" explains all you need to know to navigate the site and how to search for topics of interest--such as finding a practitioner! Please let us know along the way if you have any questions. The site is monitored by professionals and interns committed to making the journey on this apoe4 road as positive as it can be.

Finally, if you haven't already, reading PRIMER: An introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies is a good place to begin your journey if you are interested in learning about the the apoe4 gene and it's varied influences on health.

Best of luck to you and your father.
Warm regards,
MicheleCC
Zainab
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zainab »

Hello Julie G,

Thanks for guidance. I have just emailed them asking for Melissa and hope i get a quick reply .
Much appreciated !

Best Regards,
Zainab
Julie G wrote:Hi Zainab! If you're using ReVERSE, please reach out directly to that team at support@ahnp.com. You can ask for Melissa, who may be particularly helpful.