San Diego Meet Up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.

Moderator: Grace

sangal.a
New User
New User

Re: San Diego Meet Up

Postby sangal.a » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Please let me know if you guys are still planning to do the SoCal Meetup. I would love to join.

DebS
Support Team Intern
Support Team Intern

Postby DebS » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:19 pm

sangal.a wrote:Please let me know if you guys are still planning to do the SoCal Meetup. I would love to join.

Hi Sangal.a,

I'm glad you joined the conversation. How wonderful that there are groups able to support each other in person locally! Looking back in the thread for the San Diego Meetup, it looks as if the group was able to meet a few days ago and is planning another meeting in April. To follow the conversation, you may want to subscribe to the thread. You will find instructions within our "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website document. Clicking the link will take you to the table of contents. Section 3.2 is where you will find instructions for subscribing to a topic within a forum category to be notified of any posts on that topic. Within the same document, in section 2.1 you will also find instructions on how to quote the person to whom you are responding so they will be notified by email.

I hope this information is helpful and that you are able to connect with the group to join the next meetup. If you would like, please feel free to share your story in the Our Stories thread. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Deb
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Certified Reversing Cognitive Decline

floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Postby floramaria » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:40 pm

sangal.a wrote:Please let me know if you guys are still planning to do the SoCal Meetup. I would love to join.

Hi sangal.a,

As DebS suggests, subscribing this topic will set you up to be notified by email whenever there is a new post in this thread.
To subscribe, you go to the little wrench that is at upper left when you are on the thread. Clicking that gives you a drop down menu and where you can subscribe this thread.
For now, in case you want to pencil it in, I think we are going to schedule the next MeetUp for Saturday, April 27, most likely in the afternoon.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)

Return to “Meet-Ups”