Seattle Meet-Up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.

Moderator: Grace

CarrieS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Seattle Meet-Up

Postby CarrieS » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 am

Berri wrote:Hi, everyone,

I would be happy to host a Meet-Up in Ballard. My condo building has a fairly large space with a full kitchen, TV, restrooms, and on the patio a couple of hot tubs!!
Cheers, Berri :D

I'm wondering if we should try to set up a monthly, bimonthly or ??? recurring meeting that we can put on our calendars to get things started.
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist

Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Berri » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:57 pm

CarrieS wrote:

I would be happy to host a Meet-Up in Ballard. My condo building has a fairly large space with a full kitchen, TV, restrooms, and on the patio a couple of hot tubs!!

"I'm wondering if we should try to set up a monthly, bimonthly or ??? recurring meeting that we can put on our calendars to get things started.

Dear Carrie, and others who are interested,

I would be glad to have any/all of you at almost any time. There are so few of us I thought to wait until two people returned from trips abroad. But anytime you can get here is fine.

I've just returned from Minneapolis, from my second funeral of a dear friend, in one month, so tonight I merely exist. Call me tomorrow, and we'll try to get something solid going.

Berri

CarrieS
Support Team
Support Team

Postby CarrieS » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 am

Berri wrote:I've just returned from Minneapolis, from my second funeral of a dear friend, in one month, so tonight I merely exist.
Berri

Hugs to you Berri! I'm so sorry for you recent losses.
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist

DebbieG
Contributor
Contributor

Postby DebbieG » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:48 am

CarrieS wrote:

I'm wondering if we should try to set up a monthly, bimonthly or ??? recurring meeting that we can put on our calendars to get things started.

I like the idea of a periodic meeting. There are several of us, so we'd probably meet different people at different meetings. If we do set something up, I like weekday evenings best.

Debbie

Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Berri » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:45 am

I am wondering if all of our little group would agree to using regular email -- it would be so much faster for me. I have an addr for Debbie and Shenmen but would love the others. You could PM me with your info.

I am calling a meeting for this coming Wednesday at 7 pm at my place, just to get this off the ground.
Would you please let me know in a PM if you can make it. Thanks, Berri

Return to “Meet-Ups”