Welcome to our new Meet-Up Forum!

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Welcome to our new Meet-Up Forum!

Post by JML »

K8flan wrote:I am also very excited to see your a Coach with FMCA. A program I am about to get serious with. I just missed the February deadline. Also coll to see there is a Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches. Was wondering about that but haven't reached anyone live to inquire. If you have a moment I would love to talk to you about the whole program.
The FMCA coaching program is great! The Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches program is in the process of being moved from FMCA to Apollo Health. Not sure when it will be offered again. Happy to talk to you about it. Just PM me.
K8flan wrote:I have not had too much luck finding great FM resources in Rochester, NY Love Mark Hyman MD have done several of his programs when he launches them.
In the Wiki, I see that there is one ApoE4-aware practitioner listed in Rochester, NY. Not sure if you have contacted them?
K8flan wrote:Do you have any recommendations on arterna associated with the Apollo Health group for full assessment and protocol advancement and support on the ReCode plan and initial Cognoscpy.
Not sure what you are looking for here? Can you elaborate?
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
Housing1
New User
New User

Post by Housing1 »

Hello,

I am new to apoe4.info. This forum looks very useful, although it might very well be inactive. Could someone tell me its status? I will familiarize myself with this website as soon as I can set aside the time. Thank you, housing1
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Housing1 wrote:Hello,

I am new to apoe4.info. This forum looks very useful, although it might very well be inactive. Could someone tell me its status? I will familiarize myself with this website as soon as I can set aside the time. Thank you, housing1
Hi Christine!

I am one of the Senior Support staff and noticed your interest in the Virtual Book Club. Meet-Ups have become less in-person and more virtual since COVID-19 became part of our lives. Currently the only active ones are the Virtual Book club and the Qigong Meet-Up held February 28.

For now, you can tell the date of the most recent post on any forum topic by looking to the right side of the Forum Index page and then the right side column with posts, which are organized in chronological order, with the most recent on top after the Welcome to Meet-Ups in the case of this Forum. Here's the link to the Index Page for: Meet-Ups.

Hope this helps--and that we can have more in-person meet-ups soon!
4/4 and still an optimist!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

NF52 wrote: Hope this helps--and that we can have more in-person meet-ups soon!
. I agree wholeheartedly! Looking forward to in-person MeetUps again.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
LG1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by LG1 »

I just located this meet-up forum. Interested in zoom or in person meetings.

Shout out to all my Dallas friends. 🤠
ε4/ε4
DDorans
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DDorans »

I think this is a great idea.