Virtual Meet-up (formerly called Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program)

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
lucytownsend
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Virtual Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program

Post by lucytownsend »

LisaMarie wrote:Good Morning,

I am interested in the July zoom please. I attempted to PM JML, but I received this message, "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature." I did just register...So I thought maybe I would post and see if that would allow me to send a PM. Thanks, Lisa
Hi LisaMarie,

Thank you for your interest in the July Virtual Book Club. Julie will be notified of your message and reach back out to you.
We appreciate your patience's.

Warmly,

Lucy Townsend
Lucy Townsend
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
ReCOACH Coach
Certified Patient Advocate
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

I am interested in the July zoom please. I attempted to PM JML, but I received this message, "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature." I did just register...So I thought maybe I would post and see if that would allow me to send a PM. Thanks, Lisa
Hi LisaMarie,
Yes, I think you have to post either 1 or 3 times before the PM feature is activated. I will try PM-ing you to see if you can reply.
We look forward to having you join us!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Hi Lisa, Welcome to the ApoE4.Info community. Joining our Zoom meetings is a great way to participate. Were you able to PM JML after you posted this ? If not, replying to this post may get you access to all the site features . I don’t know what the posting threshold is.
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Welcome LisaMarie,

Just wanted to add my welcome to those you've received, and share our How to Guide and the section: How to use Private Messages

You may also want to browse the Primer written by Board member Stavia, a physician with ApoE 4/4 who covers everything from strategies that we can all use to improve our brain's resiliency and reduce risk, to reminding us to be kind as we learn how to best navigate this often confusing new landscape of information and research. As one place to start, here's the link to her section on biomarkers and tests for markers and vitamins like B-12 Primer:Biomarkers.

When I want to check a level that I know my insurance won't cover, I just use one of these options and order the test online, get an email lab order that I can take to my local blood lab and usually get the emailed results with a reference range of normal values within a day or two. Here's info on that if you need it: Direct to Consumer Lab Testing Options.

If you'd like to share more about what brought you to Dr. Bredesen's book and this forum, feel free to introduce yourself by posting a New Topic on Our Stories. You may find lots of members with similar stories and helpful suggestions well beyond the wonderful Virtual Book Club.
4/4 and still an optimist!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

JML wrote:The next Virtual Meet-up will be Saturday July 17 at 3:00 pm CT. I just sent out a calendar invitation for those who have expressed an interest before. Let me know if anyone new would like to join us (or if you did not receive the invitation). Looking forward to lively conversation!
DARN! I missed it! I love these virtual get togethers got carried away with gardening on a beautiful afternoon.
I hope you or someone else will post some of the highlights.
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
lucytownsend
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lucytownsend »

Hi - Would love to join too ! Thanks
Lucy Townsend
ReCOACH Coach
Certified Patient Advocate
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

lucytownsend wrote:Hi - Would love to join too ! Thanks
I'll add you to the list. Our next session will be in September--will let you know as soon as we set the date.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Hello to all--Our next virtual meet-up will be on Saturday, September 25 at 3:00 pm CT. If you do not receive a calendar invitation with the zoom link, and would like an invitation, please PM me with your email address.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Jennie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jennie »

Hi! I’d like a Zoom Link for the next Meet Up - Sat. Sept. 25. Thank-you! Jenny jennyteg@icoud.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Jennie wrote:Hi! I’d like a Zoom Link for the next Meet Up - Sat. Sept. 25. Thank-you!
Hi Jennie--I sent you a calendar invitation for the Meet-Up. See you then!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4