Anyone for the UK fancy joining a new meet up?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Priya
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone for the UK fancy joining a new meet up?

Post by Priya »

Hello, I’m in the UK and just found out I have 4x4. To say it freaked me out is an understatement. I’m trying to turn it in to a major kick up the backside to get healthy and learn.

Anyone else interested in being part of a meet up in the UK? I’m happy to help organise if we have people interested.
4x4 and Hashi - Currently anxious but searching for calm
ellenjanemccallum
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Anyone for the UK fancy joining a new meet up?

Post by ellenjanemccallum »

Hi Priya, yes definitely, my email is ellenmccallum@hotmail.co.uk if you want to get in touch, Ellen X
DRC31
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DRC31 »

Hi Priya

I am a 4:4 living and working in London. My email is robertdc31@hotmail.com and would be interested in getting in touch.

Bob
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Hi all,
Just wanted to add that you can Private Message each other on the forum if you want to share emails and/or other info on addresses and phone numbers.
Sounds like a great idea--wish I were closer to the other side of the Atlantic!
4/4 and still an optimist!
Orangeblossom
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Orangeblossom »

I'm 3/4 and living in Bath. I'm not sure about meeting up (due to costs) but would maybe like to keep in touch.
Last edited by Orangeblossom on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElaineB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ElaineB »

I too am 3/4 and live in Somerset so might not make meetings. However please keep me informed of what is going on in the UK, I just might manage to get there. Email me on elaine@geela.co.uk. Many thanks.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I love and support the idea of a UK meet-up, Priya. If you find that geography becomes an issue, we could offer you the use of a videoconference opportunity. Please let us know how we can help. -xo
Orangeblossom
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Orangeblossom »

Maybe we could also do a thread based on UK stuff- research studies in UK, speaking to docs / NHS, insurance issues etc?

Here are a couple of websites might be of use to people in the UK, perhaps viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4397&p=51463&hilit= ... ain#p51463 Please note I have just come across these but haven't used them so can't recommend them as such.
Cas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Cas »

Hi all,

This sounds like a great idea and I’d be interested too. Shall I try and set up a conference call for us as a starting point? Julie G please could you let me know what we need to do to access the conference call room??

For those based in the UK you may also be interested in this:

https://thebrainhealthprogramme.co.uk/

Have a good day!

Catherine
Functional Medicine Coaching Academy Student
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi Cas! We just have the VIDEOconference capability atm. If you have 12 or less, we can easily arrange a quick meet-up. If you have more than 12, we can set up a new service provider to accommodate a larger group. Just send me a PM with the names of those who'd like to be invited, with an agreed upon date/time & I'll PM you the details. Very exciting to see our UK group connecting!