Online Fermentation Meetups

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Online Fermentation Meetups

Post by CarrieS »

Grace wrote:Hi Carrie - Sorry I have been distracted a bit by end-of-summer stuff. But I am back now and will be checking in more regularly here. I love your idea of a calendar, a central place where folks could go to see all the potential meet-ups at once. When this gets going and more meet-ups are being held, that will become very useful. We'll explore it and see what we can do.
Thanks for the idea!
Thank YOU Grace!
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
rrmolo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rrmolo »

i am being told safari cannot open the zoom page because the address is invalid?
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

rrmlo, try again.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

You may need to paste the link in a different browser....
rrmolo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rrmolo »

Thanks, all. I participated silently and very informative. Next time I'll be better prepared with the Zoom app in my I pad.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

So glad you made it rrmolo. Agree, very informative and inspiring. Huge thanks, Carrie. So fun to spend some time with you all. I can’t wait to enjoy it!
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Great meetup! Thank you, Carrie. It was fun and informative. I can't wait (but will!) to consume the finished product.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

Thank you all for joining in. It was great to meet you and put a face to the names. I've attached a 3 page PDF of what we talked about (science, benefits and process) to refer back to as you move forward into the world of kraut. Warning - this can be very addictive!

Please post your progress, tasting notes and any additional questions. It will be fun to see how we all compare on where we like the degree of sourness in our fermentation. It's good to keep a notebook and write down what you like and what you'd like to try next time.

I've attached the Water Kefir instructions that we discussed too.

Again, thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone and attending our first Fermentation Meet Up. You are true pioneers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
APOe4/4
rrmolo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rrmolo »

I wish I could post a photo here of my product but not sure how to do that. It’s beautiful!
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

To post a picture, you must be signed in. Click on "post a reply" and then click on Full Editor & Preview. There is a tab labeled Attachments towards the bottom. Click on that tab, click on Add Files and upload the picture that you'd like to post. You may need to export that picture out of your photo program before you can upload it. You can click on "Preview" and your post will show up above where you are writing and should show your picture.

I've attached a picture of mine as a test.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
APOe4/4