San Diego Meet Up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

San Diego Meet Up

Post by floramaria »

Anyone interested in a Meet Up in San Diego County? Seems like there will be a much better possibility of
face to face meeting with others from the ApoE4.Info community here in southern California than in my little village in northern New Mexico.
I will be out here until January 25th.
No specification for how many participants. Happy to meet with just one or with a group. No particular agenda other than sharing experience.
Maybe over a healthy keto lunch or a bulletproof coffee?
or taking a walk at the beach or in a park? or a hike?
Or at Lab Corps for simultaneous blood draws? (Just kidding)
Open to most ideas,except blood draws.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: San Diego Meet Up

Post by buck3Maureen »

Would love to see you and others that may be here!
Maureen
SoCalGuy
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SoCalGuy »

I'd be interested in participating. I just finished a two month test diet and am back on the Gundry diet so a keto lunch or some form of physical activity sounds good to me!
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

Hi Floramaria and Socalguy, we may be the only SanDIeo people around right now. I live in Carmel Mountain Ranch which is North of the City by about 15 miles (but still in San Diego). We could meet at my house or anywhere else convenient to both of you. I could to in on a Tuesday or a THursday. Would love to hear how you are doing and what is working. Hope it works out!
Maureen
SoCalGuy
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SoCalGuy »

buck3Maureen wrote:Hi Floramaria and Socalguy, we may be the only SanDIeo people around right now. I live in Carmel Mountain Ranch which is North of the City by about 15 miles (but still in San Diego). We could meet at my house or anywhere else convenient to both of you. I could to in on a Tuesday or a THursday. Would love to hear how you are doing and what is working. Hope it works out!
Maureen
Maureen, it sounds like Floramaria is not going to be able to make it. She sent us a private message. Unfortunately meeting during the work week is tough for me to manage so those days aren't going to work for me. Thanks to Floramaria for suggesting the meetup, hopefully we can get one set up sometime in the future.
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

OK Thanks for the info
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Is the weekend a possibility for you, Maureen? Since SoCal Guy can’t meet weekdays, maybe we can look towards setting up something on a Saturday once my schedule is more flexible.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
JulieMc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JulieMc »

I'm from the East County area and definitely interested in a meet up. Saturdays would be my preferred day as I work during the week. Please keep me in the loop on your scheduling.

p.s., This is my first post. I'm going to do my introductory post very soon, especially now that I've posted this :-)
Julie
E3/E4
Gillyp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gillyp »

A warm welcome to the community JulieMc. It's really great that you found the information relating to this upcoming local meetup and that you might be able to join. I do hope the dates work out for you. When you feel like sharing your story we'd love to see you posting. As you say the second post is always easier than the first. I see that you are fairly new to the community so I'd like to share with you that a good place to start is with the Primer (viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418). You can also do focused searches through Wiki. As a community we're here to support one another and learn from the insights, experiences and thoughts of others. I'm so pleased to be able to welcome you and I'm looking forward to reading your posts in the future.
ND, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
FMCA/Reversing Cognitive Decline - Pending Fall 2018
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

Just noticed the Jan 12th question re Sat. Saturday afternoon or evening works for me, Floramaria, when things are better.

Maureen