Indianapolis area meetup

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
tinamalone
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Indianapolis area meetup

Post by tinamalone »

I am from the Indianapolis area and would be interested in any meetups scheduled in the future.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

tinamalone wrote:I am from the Indianapolis area and would be interested in any meetups scheduled in the future.
Hi Tina,

I'm going to "quote" Indywoman and DaleBru, who are the brains behind this great idea, so that they can be sure to get you the details of the March 19 meet-up. Hope you can make it!
indywoman wrote:
DaleBru wrote:
4/4 and still an optimist!
Indywoman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indywoman »

Hi Tinamalone,

We would absolutely love to have you join us for our first meetup. I would be remiss if I didn't give a BIG shout out to NF52 for catching your post as we have been communicating through a GoogleDoc and privately at this site as well. Thank you!

Tina, we will be meeting Tuesday, March 19th at 5:30 at Earth Fare on Indy's Southside. Earth Fare is a health foods grocery store and we will meet in the cafe area where Exodus has reserved a table. The address of Earthfare is 2110 East County Line Road, Indianapolis. According to Exodus, it is located in a large strip mall across County Line Road from the Greenwood Park Mall.

There will be six of us, and we hope you will be the seventh! If by chance this date and time do not work for you, please send me a private message at this website.
4/4. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
tinamalone
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tinamalone »

Wow! I live so close! I lilerally live in Greenwood! I will be there with bells on!!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. You all have been so helpful. I learned of my status 3 months ago so am still very much in the learning stages. See you soon!!!!
DaleBru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DaleBru »

You make us lucky 7. And there's still time for elite 8.
So thrilled you can join us!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Safe travels to all coming in from neighboring cities and states. We’re on the road and very much looking forward to our “family” reunion tonight. -xo
tinamalone
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tinamalone »

Looking so forward to meeting everyone!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Hope someone from your group will post notes about the MeetUp.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Thanks for asking, Flora. We had a lovely, heartfelt, family reunion. It’s so fun to finally put pseudonyms and faces together! I was personally inspired by the deep thought and dedication that our members put into creating their protocols. I was also touched to learn how much ApoE4.Info meant to those in attendance. You all inspire me to keep our work moving forward. Deep bows to Dale and Indywoman for making the arrangements. Thanks also to Dr. Pamela Peak, a local Bredesen trained practitioner, who was able to join. We plan to keep this group up and running so anyone near Indy is welcome to join next time.
DaleBru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DaleBru »

I'll second Julie G's assessment. We had about 3 hours of animated, friendly and helpful conversation. Imagine seven smart superwomen and this old guy. j/k I really did enjoy it. A really broad cross section of diets and protocols and experience, and I learned a lot. And these are nice people. :)