Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
sabaka
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Post by sabaka »

I want to come but it is a little too far. Any chance someone is driving from San Mateo?
floatingsue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by floatingsue »

I just found your thread and would love to meet up. I live in Marin & would drive anywhere within a few hours - open to carpooling. Leaving town on the 26th for a week, otherwise around & will make the time. I think it would be incredible useful to talk with others - and a lot less $ than a shrink which was my next move. Let's do this soon!
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

floatingsue wrote:I just found your thread and would love to meet up. I live in Marin & would drive anywhere within a few hours - open to carpooling. Leaving town on the 26th for a week, otherwise around & will make the time. I think it would be incredible useful to talk with others - and a lot less $ than a shrink which was my next move. Let's do this soon!
we are looking to meet at 10 am on 4/14 at the Good Earth in Mill Valley
Sonoma Mike
4/4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Have a wonderful time! We’ll all be with you in spirit ❤️
floatingsue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by floatingsue »

Excellent I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
DebS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DebS »

floatingsue wrote:I just found your thread and would love to meet up. I live in Marin & would drive anywhere within a few hours - open to carpooling. Leaving town on the 26th for a week, otherwise around & will make the time. I think it would be incredible useful to talk with others - and a lot less $ than a shrink which was my next move. Let's do this soon!
Welcome floatingsue! How wonderful that you are already connecting with a local group for support. As you begin to navigate around the site, you may find our primer helpful. Dr. Stavia gives an introduction to ApoE4, as well as some prevention strategies. The "How-To" guide has descriptions with screenshots explaining techniques such as quoting to make sure your responses are seen. When you are ready, we would love to read more about you in Our Stories.
Deb
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Certified Reversing Cognitive Decline
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi all! We’d love an update from anyone who attended the meet-up...
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

Next weekend!
Sonoma Mike
4/4
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

Just a reminder about the NORCAL / SF Bar Area meet up at 10 am this Sunday, April 14 at the Good Earth located at 201 Flamingo Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941. So far, we have had eleven folks express interest. Let's meet outside by the atrium on the NW corner, and then we can decide where to sit. I'm 6'3" with mostly brown hair, white mustache. If you get there late and can't find us, you can send me a private message. I'm looking forward to meeting others on this journey.

There was talk about maybe getting food to go after the meet up and having a picnic at Muir beach, some 15 minutes away. The weather looks like it will be reasonable for this time of year - low 60s with part sun / clouds. If you want to go, make sure to bring a jacket - it can get windy. I would be happy to carpool with a few others if you are okay with dog hair...
Sonoma Mike
4/4
floatingsue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by floatingsue »

Looking forward to it.