Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Post by mike »

I'm going to cancel this again until after the virus has settled down. I will be sending out private messages as well shortly.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
PSu82537%a6r_dnz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PSu82537%a6r_dnz »

sounds like a good decision. see you on the other side.
PSU
Frances
New User
New User

Post by Frances »

Hi - I'm in Morgan Hill, about 30 minutes south of San Jose, and would love to be included in this get together whether it is live or zoom. I'm new to the board, with one copy of APOE4 that I am aware of, since I don't have DNA from my father to submit to 23&me. I'm currently reading and studying to learn as much as possible, and would love to learn from other here! thanks!
nerdymel23
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nerdymel23 »

Frances wrote:Hi - I'm in Morgan Hill, about 30 minutes south of San Jose, and would love to be included in this get together whether it is live or zoom. I'm new to the board, with one copy of APOE4 that I am aware of, since I don't have DNA from my father to submit to 23&me. I'm currently reading and studying to learn as much as possible, and would love to learn from other here! thanks!
Hi Frances!

Welcome to the forum! I do hope to see more virtual meetups soon, and you'll enjoy all the learning from this group. There is a wealth of knowledge here. The Our Stories section is a nice place to connect with others from the forum. If you need any help, our comprehensive How-To Guide was created to help members navigate the site and shares various tools on posting. Feel free to also ask! If you haven't already seen it, The Primer is another great place to start. It's written by Stavia, a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4.

It sounds like you carry one variant of APOE4. Did you submit 23andMe results for yourself?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

-Melissa
ApoE3/4
Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach
Certified Wahls Protocol Health Coach
Certified ReCODE Health Coach
jan.walker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jan.walker »

Hi, I'm Jan and live in Contra Costa County and would LOVE getting together be it live or zoom. Can you pleae add me to your list for further communication/invites?

Thank you! Jan
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

jan.walker wrote:Hi, I'm Jan and live in Contra Costa County and would LOVE getting together be it live or zoom. Can you pleae add me to your list for further communication/invites?
Hi Jan,
Would you like to join a virtual group of ApoE4.info members from all over the globe that meets every 2 months on Zoom? If so, you can send me a private message with your email. I'll add you to the invitation for the next group meeting (sometime in November--we still have to choose a date). We usually meet on Saturday afternoons and the discussions are open to whatever the group decides to talk about.
Take care, JML
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

Anyone interested in restarting these get togethers? In-person, outside in the fresh air?
Sonoma Mike
4/4
Cvd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Cvd »

I’m interested! I’m in San Francisco, supporting my mom who is in Seattle. I’m doing a lot of research on my own but a group would be great.