Seattle Meet-Up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Seattle Meet-Up

Post by Berri »

Hi, everyone,

I would be happy to host a Meet-Up in Ballard. My condo building has a fairly large space with a full kitchen, TV, restrooms, and on the patio a couple of hot tubs!!

Some people have expressed interest elsewhere but if you will please PM me, all the info will be together. You might also tell me some times that would work for you. I'm guessing an evening but perhaps Saturday or Sunday would work best for most people. After we get acquainted, we might want to organize smaller groups for those who live close to each other.

I should warn you that parking around my place is absymal although the post office is across the street. It's legal to park there more than 30 minutes if it's after 6 on weekdays or a lot of the time on weekends.

Cheers, Berri :D
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Seattle Meet-Up

Post by CarrieS »

PM sent.
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
shenmen100
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shenmen100 »

PM also sent
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

Hi, Shenmen and I met this morning so she could see the venue in my building. Unfortunately, she will be leaving for a month (not unfortunate for her -- she's going to France??) this coming Thursday. So Carrie, I'm thinking that if no one else in our are is interested, we should get together. Love to have you come by anytime you are down this far. Just give me a ring so I don't go out walking at the wrong time.

Cheers, Berri
DebbieG
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DebbieG »

I don't know how to message, but I'm interested!
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

DebbieG wrote:I don't know how to message, but I'm interested!

Dear Debbie, I am thrilled that we have another in our group. I had a tremendous morning with Shenmen. I know we can exchange info here but somehow meeting face to face is simply better.

I'll send you a PM with my email.

Cheers, Berri

And if anyone else is out there, give me a shout. Love to have more.
mkhikergirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mkhikergirl »

I also don't know how to message on this site, and am also interested.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

mkhikergirl wrote:I also don't know how to message on this site, and am also interested.
Welcome, mkhikergirl!

We're glad you found this forum for people interested in the ApoE4 gene. If you haven't seen it yet, the Welcome page gives a quick overview of the forum. a link to our Facebook account and to the Primer "as the ideal starting place for your journey". Authored by a member physician who carries two copies of the APOE-ε4 allele, it offers her wise take on the science behind strategies to minimize risk of the ApoE 4 allele, and guidance on which strategies to begin using to improve health at any age.

We encourage people to post and have "conversations" on the forum, but recognize that sometimes Private Messages (PMs) are needed to share confidential information or thoughts. Here is a link from our Wiki that explains how to send Private Messages."How-to guide": Using Private Messages We hope you'll check out the other easy tips on how to quote members so they see your replies, how to search for topics on your questions and how to "subscribe" to be notified of any new posts on forum topics of interest.

Feel free to tell us more about yourself (including your hiking experiences!) by adding a new topic on Our Stories
4/4 and still an optimist!
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

DebbieG wrote:I don't know how to message, but I'm interested!
mkhikergirl wrote:I also don't know how to message on this site, and am also interested.
Welcome DebbieG & mkhikergirl! I look forward to planning to getting together with the both of you and Berri.
Berri wrote:So Carrie, I'm thinking that if no one else in our are is interested, we should get together. Love to have you come by anytime you are down this far. Just give me a ring so I don't go out walking at the wrong time.
Berri - I'm typically available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I may be able to swing an evening after work too. I'll be around on Memorial Day (May 27) but otherwise gone this coming weekend.
Carrie
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

I am out of town this weekend anyway and possibly Memorial Day also. Others not available til June. BUT! we SHALL RETURN to our efforts! :-)