A Chicago Culinary Meet up?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
lamb chops
Contributor
Contributor

Re: A Chicago Culinary Meet up?

Post by lamb chops »

I hadn't been on in a while and missed the updated planning! I am trying to rearrange something on Sunday so I can be there!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Im looking forward to our gathering on Sunday. I understand that we have around six people planning to attend. If anyone else is in the Chicago area and would like to attend, please let us know if this thread or send JML a PM. :D
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Huge thanks to JML for hosting us and planning our autumnal menu. I learned a new balsamic salad dressing that rocked my world. It was so inspirational to spend time with you all. Huge thanks to everyone who attended. -xo
69CC4A19-E669-4CE5-BBB2-F3DB3889C785.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Julie G wrote:Huge thanks to JML for hosting us and planning our autumnal menu.
And thanks to you and everyone else for pitching in with the food prep and clean up. Really enjoyed meeting you all!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
NancyM
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NancyM »

It was a really enjoyable afternoon and the food was excellent! Thanks so much JML and Julie G. It was such a pleasure meeting everyone!
flowersisters
New User
New User

Post by flowersisters »

I'm a new member. I know the Culinary Meet up has past, but I'd be interested in attending any future Chicagoland meet ups.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

flowersisters wrote:I'm a new member. I know the Culinary Meet up has past, but I'd be interested in attending any future Chicagoland meet ups.
Hi flowersisters--glad to meet another person from the Chicago area. When we have our next meet-up, we will be sure to post on this thread to catch everyone who had expressed interest last time. If you click on the arrow next to the little wrench at the top of the page, you can "Subscribe Topic" which means you will get notified when anyone posts on this thread.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach