Virtual Meet-up (formerly called Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program)

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Virtual Book Club: The End of Alzheimer's Program

Post by JML »

Looking forward to meeting with the group to continue discussing the book, The End of Alzheimer's Program. Saturday November November 7 at 3:30 pm CST.

Let me know if you would like to attend (and have not previously let me know) and I will send you the Zoom call connection information.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
E & M
New User
New User

Post by E & M »

Yes.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

E & M wrote:Yes.
Hello E&M--Welcome to the forum and glad that you are interested in joining us for the book discussion. I have sent you a Private Message with the Zoom link for Saturday. (You can find your private messages by clicking on the envelope icon next to your username on the top right corner of the screen.)

If you would like to introduce yourself to the community, you can start a New Topic in the Our Stories forum. We'd love to know more about you!
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Renlets
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Renlets »

E & M wrote:Yes.
Hi E&M,

I would like to officially welcome you to the APOE4.info forum. Good to see your are interested in joining the Virtual Book Club. I hope you enjoy the sessions. I am sure you will also find being a member of the forum helpful, with plenty of information and support.

I just wanted to take time to point you to a few resources, that you may find interesting and helpful when navigating the site. The first place to start is the Primer, our most informative and comprehensive section written by one of our member physicians. There are some great insights in this section.
As you engage more on the forum, you may wish to tell your own story on Our Stories. It will be great to know you a little bit more.
Then we have resources to explore. if you haven’t explored it yet, the WIKI is an area where you can research any health topic of interest.
Lastly, there is a How-to-guide. In this section, you will find information on how to tag people so that they get an alert on your posting, as well as how to use private message or follow existing discussions.

We look forward to more engagements with you on the forum. Once more enjoy the book club sessions and hope you accessed your Private message from Julie.

Have lovely weekend

RenLets
Exodus
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Exodus »

Exodus wrote:
JML wrote:
CoachDD wrote:I'd like to join too if that's okay. I believe you have my email "on file" ~ but if not, PM me and I'll send it over right away.
Just sent you the calendar invitation!
I'd like to join, JML, please send particulars ;)

Thanks bunches for doing this!!!

Exodus
I missed the first Book Club Zoom - and can't seem to find where you've sent an invitation - would you mind re-sending?

Thanks, JML
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Exodus wrote:I missed the first Book Club Zoom - and can't seem to find where you've sent an invitation - would you mind re-sending?
Exodus--just sent you a PM with the info for joining.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Exodus
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Exodus »

JML wrote:
Exodus wrote:I missed the first Book Club Zoom - and can't seem to find where you've sent an invitation - would you mind re-sending?
Exodus--just sent you a PM with the info for joining.

Thanks, JML - see you tomorrow!
birdie18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by birdie18 »

Julie, will the book club conversation be recorded? I will be logging in late, if I make it at all.
birdie18
APOE4.info Intern2020
Naturopathic Physician
tweet: vis medicatrix naturae
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi all! Just a quick thanks to JML and all who were able to attend yesterday. We're slowly transforming from a book club into an ApoE4 support group- which has been inspirational for me. I'm grateful for each of you and continue to learn from the group. You've motivated me to re-think krill oil, chlorella... and maybe coffee. ;) Look forward to our next meet-up!
Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati »

Julie G wrote:We're slowly transforming from a book club into an ApoE4 support group- which has been inspirational for me. I'm grateful for each of you and continue to learn from the group. You've motivated me to re-think krill oil, chlorella... and maybe coffee. ;) Look forward to our next meet-up!
I echo Julie G and want to thank everyone for their interesting and thought provoking contributions and thank you Julie for the extra Summaries for The End of Alzheimer's Programme. And also a big thank you to JML for setting up and hosting these meetings. I very much look forward to our next meet-up too.
Sue Bharati
ApoE 3 / 4