Low Histamine Chef

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Low Histamine Chef

Post by circular »

Out of the worlds of mast cell activation and histamine intolerance disorders, the Low Histamine Chef focuses beyond lowering histamine on lowering inflammation generally and calming mast cells through diet. She has managed to overcome food intolerances and severe immune symptoms by focusing on a high nutrient, anti-inflammatory diet. She doesn't have a medical background that I'm aware of, but is an avid researcher (formerly with CNN and the BBC).

If you need some new anti-inflammatory ingredient and recipe ideas you might want to try her out.

www.lowhistaminechef.com
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Low Histamine Chef

Post by Julie G »

COOL. My Grain Brain diet has done the same. I used to take enough antihistamines to fell a cow :shock: Now, one Zyrtec a day, progress 8-)
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I poked around the site a little last night, Circ. Wow, what a wonderful resource for anyone with mast cell activation. I wish I'd found it years ago when I really need it. Thanks for sharing.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

I don't think she was doing it that long ago so you didn't miss it then ;-) . She talks a lot about mast cells, but her focus has really become anti-inflammatory generally.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.