I just saw an ad on TV for a complete diet that claims to reverse Alzheimer's Disease

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
marthaNH
Contributor
Contributor

I just saw an ad on TV for a complete diet that claims to reverse Alzheimer's Disease

Post by marthaNH »

For dogs. They talked about glucose metabolism in the brain and everything. I think it was Purina.

Yep. Google "Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind." They didn't say Alzheimer's, but they talked about how since the dog went on the diet, she had become sociable again and enjoyed learning new tricks.

So there you go. We're going mainstream in a way I didn't anticipate.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I just saw an ad on TV for a complete diet that claims to reverse Alzheimer's Disease

Post by Stavia »

I heart doggies
Silverlining
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: I just saw an ad on TV for a complete diet that claims to reverse Alzheimer's Disease

Post by Silverlining »

I triple "like" Stavia post above
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

Stavia wrote:I heart doggies
Here is my 10 year old boy and my 3 year old girl:
2015-08-21 22.25.02.jpg
10 year old looking very distinguished relaxing on the recliner:
2015-05-02 00.33.38.jpg
The baby with the grandbaby:
2014-10-03 14.03.24.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Awww
I vote this thread doggie pics. Here are Briar Rose and Bigby Wolf, our silky terriers. They gave the same daddy but different mommy.
20140912_130950.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.