CureAlz Annual Symposium October 19th in Boston

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
MadGirl
Contributor
Contributor

CureAlz Annual Symposium October 19th in Boston

Post by MadGirl »

The Cure Alzheimer's Fund is having their annual symposium at the Boston Public Library on Wednesday October 19th. It will begin with at 2pm with the showing of 4 short films about living with Alzheimers.
Then at 4pm 3 researchers including Dr. Rudy Tanzi will be presenting. The event is free and I am definitely going. I urge anyone interested to attend - it's going to be an informative and inspirational day.

http://www.curealz.org/events/2016/05/2 ... -discovery

Last winter in my quest to try to understand this disease I found Dr. Tanzi's 1.5 hour presentation from the 2015 CureAlz presentation and watching it was the best 1.5 hours I had spent in 4 months of online research.

Just so you know also, CureALz has a 100% rating from Charity Navigator - one of only 50 of the 8,000 charities rated by charity navigator. Also the New York chapter of the Alzheimer's Association broke away from the national group and renamed themselves CaringKind and have selected Cure Alzheimer's Fund as their research partner. Very impressive!