Bredeson protocol from a handout from 2015 - any updates?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Bredeson protocol from a handout from 2015 - any updates?

Post by Julie G »

Done!
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

A while ago, after this discussion, someone posted about Brain.fm app. It's not binaural beats and they are doing trials with it. It uses AI and in an interview with the developers they said there's basically no good science behind binaural beats. They seem to be taking a much more advanced approach to entrainment. I've been using it for about $5.99/mo and think it's far more interesting and effective than binaural beats in my n=1.

I tried searching the forum to add this to that thread, but the .fm screws up the search.

Anyway I'm so far happy to support their research in exchange for using their tracks.

I suspect that if Dr. Bredesen wants to recommend an entrainment app this is the way to go over binaural beats. The proof, if there is any, will hopefully be in papers to come out on it. At this point I just have more faith in it after listening to the interview twice and using it.

Sorry I don't have a link to the interview at the moment. I'm on the phone and off to bed…
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Julie, ashamed to say I completely forgot about the Neuro Agility link you sent, and now I'm enjoying Brain.fm too much to take the time. I'll keep it in mind though since it may be even more interesting after more experience with Brain.fm.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.