Cayenne and Essential Oils

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
aringle
Contributor
Contributor

Cayenne and Essential Oils

Post by aringle »

We are doing the Bredesen protocol and have not had the success that I would like with my mom. I want to throw this information out because it may help others. We recently started her taking Cayenne caplets twice a day with meals as well and it as an essential oil blend I created. I felt like I needed to change something and I know that Cayenne increases circulation including in the brain and believed it could help her. My husband uses Cayenne for his ADD and it's made a tremendous difference for him. The essential oil blend I created was 30 drops peppermint, 30 drops Rosemary, 10 drops frankincense, 10 drops Sandalwood, 10 drops Ginger. Since we have added these two new components her cognition has improved noticeably. More focus and attention span. I saw on a different string that Sage could be useful and plan to add that to her rollerball also. I've been applying the rollerball on the back of her neck as often in the day as I can remember, maybe four or five times.

Anyone else tried cayenne or oils? I have read that smell can decrease with Alzheimer's so using them topically seemed a better choice than diffusing. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk