Dr. Kara Fitzgerald Interviews Dr. Carrie Jones about the Dutch hormone test

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Dr. Kara Fitzgerald Interviews Dr. Carrie Jones about the Dutch hormone test

Post by circular »

Okay, this interview was really interesting and could be a new paradigm for interpreting and understanding our hormone status. I wonder how evidence-based it is. I would love to hear others' thoughts.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
ajc
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RE: Dr. Kara Fitzgerald Interviews Dr. Carrie Jones about the Dutch hormone test

Post by ajc »

circular wrote:Okay, this interview was really interesting and could be a new paradigm for interpreting and understanding our hormone status. I wonder how evidence-based it is. I would love to hear others' thoughts.
I have yet to listen but regularly use this test with my patients. I find the information gained is very useful clinically. I am a naturopath in Australia and as such dont use hormones but treat with herbs and nutritionals. I refer in difficult cases.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
mimik67
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dr. Kara Fitzgerald Interviews Dr. Carrie Jones about the Dutch hormone test

Post by mimik67 »

All the integrative doctors i know use this test as well as the best health coaches I know. They say it has been invaluable for better understanding their client's overall health picture. My health coach uses it and i plan to have it done soon.
3,4 but no family history of Altzheimers. However, mother likely had CIRS