How to get neural agility program from dr bredesen

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
pisanmc
Contributor
Contributor

How to get neural agility program from dr bredesen

Post by pisanmc »

Helle:

I was listening to a youtube program with Dr bredesen and he mentioned the neural agility program that could be a great tool to aid with neural plasticity. He mentioned also that it was available for free. Anybody knows how to get acces to this program?

Thank you for your help
Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to get neural agility program from dr bredesen

Post by Jan »

Pisanmc, I'm not sure which YouTube video you listened to, but I think you may be referring to Dr. Dale Bredesen's Protocol. Stavia's Primer (Stavia is a physician member of the site) has two PDFs which you can download - MEND 1 and MEND 2. They contain the substantive content of Dr. Bredesen's recommendations.

[[[ Look for them on Page 3 of the Primer. (Link to Primer: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418 or you can access it by clicking Welcome, and looking for the link in the second paragraph.) ]]]

Those are from 2015, and I think a few additional things have been added since then. Dr. Bredesen has a book coming out next month (August 22) which will undoubtedly contain the latest version of his full recommendations.

Stavia's primer explains each of those points, and you can use the Search function of the site (upper right, click on the three stacked squares, then click Search) to look for threads on the site featuring each of the key points, that might give you a fuller picture of each point.

You mentioned your mom in an earlier post, I hope that she is doing well. And I am so glad to see your continuing interest in maximizing your health for the future.

If there is an additional program I'm not aware of, someone on the site will definitely point you toward its direction.
Last edited by Jan on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrc cfnc fmchc
IFM/Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline training 2017
E2/E2
What is, is. What is, can be changed.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Pisanme, send me a PM with your email address and I'll pass along a copy.
pisanmc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pisanmc »

Thank you for your replies and help on this topic.
Regarding my mon Jan, she passed away in April. I wish so much I would have access to Dr Bredesen program before so I could have implemented it with her....This youtube video is from November 2016. He demonstrating the effects of his program on a couple patients and it is plain amazing.
Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5aA_-3Ip8&t=757s

Thank you for your help again.
Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jan »

I am so very sorry to hear about your mom.
mrc cfnc fmchc
IFM/Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline training 2017
E2/E2
What is, is. What is, can be changed.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Hi pisanmc, Just in case it would interest you, here's an earlier thread about Neural Agility in which I voice my concerns about its authenticity. I love Dr. Bredesen and his work, and while the entrainment program I'm occasionally using now, Brain.fm, may end up having its own issues from a technical/scientific standpoint (studies apparently are ongoing), I just have more confidence in it at this point in time. I suspect Dr. Bredesen may be missing the mark with the Neural Agility product :?: and I really wonder how much time he spent getting into the brainwave entrainment science before recommending it.

The fellas behind brain.fm say, in this interview, that there is essentially no science to back binaural beats for brainwave entrainment. I can't say they're right -- I'm not myself educated in this area and just get the feeling there's a good measure of faith involved regardless of tools chosen -- but they just seem to take a more comprehensive approach. The studies that are in progress using brain.fm may yield some interesting results one way or another, although there may also be some conflict of interest to parse out.
We're actively working with some of the top auditory neuroscientists in the world like Ben Merilin [can't find anything on him and wonder if the spelling is off], and Psyche Loui with Wesleyan, and we're getting MRI data, we're getting EEG data.
Meanwhile, no harm in trying out products that aren't likely to hurt ;) I will say that the Brain.fm IOs smartphone app is glitchy, but I like the tracks enough to put up with that while they sort it out.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
anita1234
New User
New User

Post by anita1234 »

Juliegee wrote:Pisanme, send me a PM with your email address and I'll pass along a copy.
Hello Juliegee. I just found this site and created an account. Looking forward to reading the useful info here. APOE 4 is running through my family and I want to learn as much as I can for prevention. Is there any way you could send me the Neural Agility too? I heard Dr. Bredesen talk about it in an interview and he also references it in his new book. I tried to PM you but it says a new member cannot send messages. How do I get access to that? Thanks!
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SusanJ »

Hi anita, we have a 3 moderated-posts rule here before you are given full access to the site, to help us prevent spamming. I'm sure Julie will see this post and respond.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome, anita! Just shoot me an email at juliegee@apoe4.info and I'll pass the download your way.
JasonMy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JasonMy »

So is Neural Agility basically Auditory Beat Stimulation (monaural- and binaural-beat frequencies)? I downloaded the brain.fm thing to try that. As far as ABS I found studies stating, "While findings for most putative applications up to now are either solitary or contradictory, several studies consistently report a diminishing impact of binaural-beat stimulation on anxiety levels." So that is promising but I don't imagine it could actually be "meditation on steroids" as Dr. Bredesen says in his book. Meditation has really good studies on its effectiveness. Anyway I love that this site exists and that there is a community for those of us with ApoE4, thank you. It is scary to learn you have it and after having TBI to start to struggle with your words even though you are only 36 years old. I love the the ReCODE protocol exists and I love the Wahl Protocol as well. Dr. Wahl is who lead me to Dr. Bredesen. Do you guys know what is going on with Dr Bredesen's protocol? Does ReCODE still exist or did he sell that and now he can only use the name, "The Bredesen Protocol" because that is all I see on his website. Has he updated the protocol since the book?
Last edited by JasonMy on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.