If you use a device running an Android version prior to 7.1.1, beginning January 11 your access from that device to this site and many others will be impaired. For details and solutions, see this topic.

Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Tiramisu1984
Contributor
Contributor

Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Postby Tiramisu1984 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:24 pm

This is a shout out to all who have never participated in any of the programs or worked with Dr. Bredesen directly. If you are like me, you pierced together a strategy through reading and this board. I am pleased to say the book is excellent, easy to read and provides the missing background and context of specific strategies that I had been blindly following.

chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Postby chrissyr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:55 pm

I agree. I just signed up for the Recode program, we'll see how it goes! I am hoping that the list of things to do is prioritized from most important to least according to my lab results.

rat8the8rat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rat8the8rat » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:19 am

Reading if now. Excellent. How do you sign up for the RECODe Program? I'm in Dallas Texas. Thx

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Postby Julie G » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Waves, rat! There aren't practitioners available everywhere yet, (they're working on it!) but you could send an email to info@drbredesen.com to see if there's someone in your area.

chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby chrissyr » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:26 am

Try going to recodereport.com and making an account. I believe you can search for doctors that way too.

Return to “Prevention and Treatment”