So I received an e-mail from Melissa with Dr. Bredesen and their ReCode website is live and you can join, and she let me know how many ReCODE trained practitioners there were in my area ahead of time (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX). See below the e-mail (in case you haven't received it) and it has website links (I hope those will come through in this post) on how to find a local practitioner in your area and how to get on ReCODE. It's $75 per month to join, and requires a 1 year commitment. And, of course my contractual job just ended on October 1, so I'm unemployed right now. .. so I likely won't join until I have a new job and feel I can financially afford to spend an extra $900 per year on it. Has anyone joined it and/or can you tell us if you feel like it's worth the cost? Thanks, Kat
PLEASE NOTE: our new web address is www.drbredesen.com
and email email@example.com
We currently have 4 practitioners in Houston, 1 in Tyler, 1 in Marble Falls, 2 in San Antonio, 1 in College Station, 2 in Austin, 1 in Paris, and 4 in the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX areas.
Dr. Dale Bredesen’s company, MPI Cognition, has created a software program called “ReCODE Report™”, to enable practitioners trained in The Bredesen Protocol™ to treat their patients while staying up to date with the latest advances in his science. Please watch this video of Dr. Bredesen explaining the importance of a ReCODE Report™ account by clicking here. Dr. Bredesen does not see patients directly.
To find an MPI Cognition Certified practitioner in The Bredesen Protocol™ nearest you, please sign up for a ReCODE Report™ account. For a visual tutorial on how to sign up for your ReCODE Report™ account, please watch the Patient ReCODE Report™ Tutorial Video by clicking here.
How to sign up for a patient ReCODE Report™ account and start The Bredesen Protocol™:
1) Please watch the Patient ReCODE Report™ Tutorial Video in full. We now ask for first and last name, to help identity you to your selected practitioners. Only your selected practitioners, MPI Cognition and you - have access to this information. In addition to best secure software practices, all MPI Cognition information is HIPPA compliant.
2) Visit https://www.recodereport.com/patients/sign_up
, enter your first name, last name and email address, then click “Create Account”.
3) Please check your email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
. Open this email to confirm your account and create a password. If you do not see this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
4) Once logged into your Patient Account, you will be prompted to pay the first $75 USD /monthly fee of a one year commitment.
5) Once you are logged into your “active” patient ReCODE Report™ account, click “Providers” and search for the nearest practitioner to you. If you would like to know how far away the nearest practitioners are before signing up – please call or email us and we can let you know (please expect a response within three business days, due to the high volume of inquiry)
6) Before clicking “Select Provider”, please call to make an appointment with the provider first and discuss their fees. As, health insurance only covers about 7 minutes of a physician’s time and your new practitioner will need approximately two hours for your first appointment. Each practitioner has a different set of fees.
7) After you have scheduled your appointment, please click “Select Provider” to give your new practitioner access to medical information support with Dr. Bredesen and MPI Cognition’s CMO Dr. Ross, and the ability to generate ReCODE Reports™ for you.
8) We recommend reading through the Nutritional Guidelines. Please check with your physician before changing your diet, especially if you are on any medications.
9) For your complimentary Brain HQ account to activate, MPI Cognition will need a first and last name for your Brain HQ account. You may email this to email@example.com
, call us, or you can add your first and last name in your patient ReCODE Report™ account by clicking “My Account”, then edit, add the first and last name and click save. Please allow 1-2 business days after MPI Cognition receives the first and last name for you Brain HQ account to activate - you will receive an email from MPI Cognition on how to set up your Complimentary Brain HQ account. If you already have an active Brain HQ account, please allow five business days for the switch.
10) If you prefer to not enter your legal first and last name to your patient ReCODE Report™ account, please make sure to let the practitioner you have selected know the email address for your ReCODE Report™ account.
11) Call or email us with any and all questions! (800) 450-0805; firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please expect a response within three business days, due to the high volume of inquiry.)
What comes with your patient ReCODE Report™ account:
Map of trained practitioners globally
Unlimited ReCODE Reports™
Complimentary Brain HQ account
Nutritional Guidelines for The Bredesen Protocol™
Live “Town Hall” meetings with Dr. Bredesen every month (starting in mid-October)
Exclusive Videos to help support patients on their journey to optimize brain health
Highest quality supplements at reasonable prices - delivered to you
Coming soon features and support-content for patient ReCODE Report™ account:
Dr. Dale Bredesen’s Blog
The Bredesen Protocol™ Patient Community Support Site
Several up to date Health topics
Thank you for contacting MPI Cognition.
Very Best, Melissa
**Dr. Bredesen’s book The End of Alzheimer’s: The First Program to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline is now available!
**Announcing, our newly appointed CMO of MPI Cognition, Dr. Mary Kay Ross, who works with Dr. Dale Bredesen on a daily basis, is now accepting patients at her Los Angeles, CA (310) 254-9089 and Savannah, GA (912) 352-1234 clinics.
MPI Cognition Coordinator