Webcasts with Dr. Ackerley about how mold/CIRS affects the brain

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Webcast with Dr. Ackerley about how mold/CIRS affects the brain

Post by circular »

Julie G wrote: For me, this collision ...
And doesn't it even feel like we've been in a collision, pretty much totaled at one point, although luckily getting better!
Julie G wrote: ... our project resulted in the publication of several papers.
I think I missed those.

I'm going to listen to this again. Julie did you listen to the first one I posted in this thread too? It's good but in a different way.

Here's a coming full circle hug (((Julie)))
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Webcasts with Dr. Ackerley about how mold/CIRS affects the brain

Post by circular »

Google Alerts notified me to another podcast interview with Dr. Ackerley, and it's part one of two, so there's more to come. Tune in to the Evolving Past Alzheimer's podcast here. Excellent as always by both participants.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Part 2 of Evolving Past Alzheimer's interview with Dr. Ackerley is up.

Inhalational Alzheimer's - Is mold illness real? with Mary Ackerley Part 2 - Treatments
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Thanks, Circular. I’ve watched both podcasts twice, and they are excellent.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
fkholmes@ucdavis.edu
New User
New User

Post by fkholmes@ucdavis.edu »

Hi Julie -- what was the name of the article that Dr. Bredesen wrote? There are so many and this topic is not jumping out at me. --- Kay
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

fkholmes wrote:Hi Julie -- what was the name of the article that Dr. Bredesen wrote? There are so many and this topic is not jumping out at me. --- Kay
Welcome!

Hi, I approved your post, but you may not wish to use your email address as your handle here. It is visible to the web at large, may get scraped and subject you to much spam.

I'm quoting Julie below, so that she will get notified about the tag and see the post, otherwise, she may not be likely to see it. Quoting a piece of someone's post is a way to insure they see your post.
Julie G wrote:
I
We both suspected it was the same phenomenon and he ultimately published a paper on the topic and now believes it's a major driver of neurodegeneration.
Tincup
E3,E4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi Julie -- what was the name of the article that Dr. Bredesen wrote? There are so many and this topic is not jumping out at me. --- Kay
Hi Kay. The paper that he published on this topic is entitled: Inhalational Alzheimer's disease: An unrecognized —and treatable — disorder
JeniO
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JeniO »

fkholmes@ucdavis.edu wrote:Hi Julie -- what was the name of the article that Dr. Bredesen wrote? There are so many and this topic is not jumping out at me. --- Kay
Welcome Kay! Glad to see you in the forum!

I'm glad Julie was able to point you toward this hopeful article on Inhalational Alzheimer's disease.

It sounds like you've looked around before, but I wanted to encourage you to check out our primer and our How to Guide to get the most out of our site.

As you may have already seen, there is a helpful search tool available in the top right-hand corner of the site that you can use by clicking the three dots next to your log-in id. You can use that to search for topics in the various forums.

We are glad you found us and hope that this site will continue to be useful to you in your journey - professional or personal.

If you'd like to tell us more about yourself and how you found us, check out the Our Stories Forum

Be well,
Jeni
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
"Don't judge each day by the harvest that you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson
fkholmes@ucdavis.edu
New User
New User

Post by fkholmes@ucdavis.edu »

Thank you JeniO... I'll get my act together on this board soon -- change my user name etc. I've just been frantically reading everything I can... and amongst the inter-related topics of MCAS, EDS & Alzheimer's, its overwhelming -- K