Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
jerryb
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Post by jerryb »

Does it make sense to filter tap water used for cooking and like and begin Fiji water for drinking water? Could Fiji water be mixed with exogenous ketones? My wife has bad gut issues -I believe they were made worse by bad reaction to Bredesen protocol ( supplements or HRT ) - and only hope I have at this point is keeping her in ketosis despite low BMI. And dare I hope that Fiji water might partially reverse her m.c.i.? Losing hope after having to discontinue Bredesen protocol.
Rainbow
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Post by Rainbow »

rrmolo wrote:Be sure to check out the 4 minute video on Amazon re this kettle before you decide.
Hi rrmolo, it's been a while since you wrote this, but can you possibly link to the video you mentioned? I can't find it on Amazon.
4/4
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

jerryb wrote:Does it make sense to filter tap water used for cooking and like and begin Fiji water for drinking water? Could Fiji water be mixed with exogenous ketones? ..... only hope I have at this point is keeping her in ketosis despite low BMI. And dare I hope that Fiji water might partially reverse her m.c.i.? ....
Jerryb, Yes your wife can drink 3 to 4 cups of Fiji water a day or any silica rich mineral water. I am not familiar with exogenous ketones so I can not answer that question. However the Fiji water is good for improving MCI. Fiji water decrease your body burden of aluminum. Since aluminum inhibits the first step in glycolysis lowering your aluminum burden will increase your body's ability to produce energy from glucose. Drinking silica water may ultimately make the use of the keto supplement not necessary as you will be treating the cause not the symptom.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
rrmolo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rrmolo »

Re the Brevile tea pot. I was referring to the short video a customer reviewer did that pointed out some negatives. I was thinking of purchasing but did not. Now I just heat my cup of water in the microwave for tea. I believe that video was before Christmas.
needlenose
Contributor
Contributor

Post by needlenose »

Does anyone know of a source of sodium bisulfate for the silicade? I found the recipe here:

http://aluminum-alzheimers-autism.blogs ... water.html

Amazon show the product is no longer available. Loudwolf's website also shows no product available. There is another product available on Amazon, but is expressly states it is not "food grade".
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

needlenose wrote:Does anyone know of a source of sodium bisulfate for the silicade? I found the recipe here:

Amazon show the product is no longer available. Loudwolf's website also shows no product available. There is another product available on Amazon, but is expressly states it is not "food grade".
Here is another place you can order from. Sodium Hydrogen sulfate and sodium bisulfate are the same. https://www.eisengolden.com/store/index ... +bisulfate
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

needlenose wrote:Does anyone know of a source of sodium bisulfate for the silicade? I found the recipe here:

Welcome to the forum Needlenose!
I see Laurine answered your question by providing the link to the product you are interested in.

We would like to learn more about you. How did you find apoe4.info? Are you looking for information for yourself or a family member?
Whenever you feel ready please share your story with us. Good place to post your introduction is section: " Our Stories"

For now, I would like to point you to our PRIMER. It is a wonderful place to start exploring our forum. It contains comprehensive overview of the science of Apoe4 allele, information on specific topic like for example: insulin resistance, lipids, important biomarkers or supplementation. There, you will also find ideas on prevention steps you can take and apply right away into yours or loved one health plan.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418
The PRIMER has been written and regular updated by our member Dr. Stavia.

If you have question on how to navigate the forum this link will take you to a Wiki page describing how to get the most out of the apoe4.info.
https://wiki.apoe4.info/wiki/%22How-To% ... fo_website

Welcome to the community and please reach out if you have more questions.

My best,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
CoachMT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachMT »

Welcome to the ApoE4.Info site Needlenose! It’s great to have you as a member of this active community! I see you’ve already had a chance to post a question to the forum and receive an answer/link to the product from Laurine- what a great example of the great resources and community the site provides each of us! As Magda mentioned, the primer is a great starting place to learn about the resources available to you on the ApoE4.info site. Additionally, you may also be interested in checking out Our Stories to learn about fellow community members who are embarking on this journey and to share your own story, too!

So great to have you in the community! Welcome and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. There are so many helpful and knowledgeable members ready to support!

Best, Mandy
-Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline (FMCA)
-Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC)
-National Board Certified- Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
needlenose
Contributor
Contributor

Post by needlenose »

laurie wrote:Here is another place you can order from. Sodium Hydrogen sulfate and sodium bisulfate are the same. https://www.eisengolden.com/store/index ... +bisulfate
Thank you for this!
needlenose
Contributor
Contributor

Post by needlenose »

Magda wrote:...How did you find apoe4.info? Are you looking for information for yourself or a family member?...
I am concerned for my four children, aged 2.5 - 12. I'm sure most are aware of the current push to remove the voluntary vaccine exemption option. So I'm researching how best to prepare and deal with the inevitable. Two of my children already have learning difficulties. One in particular has noticeable neuro problems(eye tracking/speech) as well as sensory and perception issues. She is years behind her peers but steadily improving with therapy and education. Because neither of them is specifically on spectrum, they are not medically exempt. The other two are typical.

We began genetic testing for the kids a few years ago. Some of them have the MTHFR mutation(I have a 2x mutation) and we've been working on the supplementation for that.

I found Exley's video on Youtube, which led me to Crouse's video/recipe. In researching ingredients and sources, I found this specific thread. All of this has been very enlightening.