Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
needlenose
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Post by needlenose »

Does anyone know why my container of sodium silicate has a warning stamped on it "Hazardous material. Read MSDS"

Im assuming it not good to breath? I think my bisulfate has the same warning.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Aluminum as a causal factor of Alzheimer's - Introduction of myself to the community

Post by laurie »

Hi needlenose, I am glad to see you are reading the labels. It is important to know what you are using.

Here is why there is a warning label on the sodium silicate and sodium bisulfate. The sodium silicate is basic and that is why there is a warning label. It is basic like a bar of soap. The sodium bisulfate is acidic and when these 2 chemicals are mixed together in the ratio given in the recipe for Silicade the solution becomes slightly acidic like the pH of lemon juice.

The hazard label has nothing to do with concern about breathing in the chemical as the size of the particles are too large to produce dust and be inhaled.

Let me know if you have any other concerns or question about the chemicals or the recipe.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

The evidence that aluminum is a causal factor of Alzheimer’s is mounting. Here is a recent study 2018 where autopsies were done on 186 brains of people diagnosed with AD and 53 brains of controls without AD. The amount of aluminum in the temporal lobe was 6-fold greater in those with AD than the controls. There is now a total of 229 brains of people with Alzheimer's that have been analyzed in four independent studies and on average these brains have much higher levels of aluminum as compared with the controls. Here is a link to the 2018 study and a link to a write up my husband Dennis N Crouse did on all the studies. Remember drinking silica water will remove aluminum from your brain. https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... 000457.pdf
https://silicawaterforbluezonelongevity ... -with.html
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

laurie wrote:The evidence that aluminum is a causal factor of Alzheimer’s is mounting. Here is a recent study 2018 where autopsies were done on 186 brains of people diagnosed with AD and 53 brains of controls without AD. The amount of aluminum in the temporal lobe was 6-fold greater in those with AD than the controls. There is now a total of 229 brains of people with Alzheimer's that have been analyzed in four independent studies and on average these brains have much higher levels of aluminum as compared with the controls. Here is a link to the 2018 study and a link to a write up my husband Dennis N Crouse did on all the studies. Remember drinking silica water will remove aluminum from your brain. https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... 000457.pdf
https://silicawaterforbluezonelongevity ... -with.html
Hi laurie, Thanks for updating us.

I was just thinking of you yesterday. Can you remind me how much silica water your husband recommends to drink a day? Is it all at once to reach an effective threshold of some sort, or throughout the day? I hope throughout, because I think it was a liter or so?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

[/quote]
Hi laurie, Thanks for updating us.

I was just thinking of you yesterday. Can you remind me how much silica water your husband recommends to drink a day? Is it all at once to reach an effective threshold of some sort, or throughout the day? I hope throughout, because I think it was a liter or so?[/quote]

Hi Circular, Nice to hear from you. The recommendation for drinking silica rich water for removing aluminum is 3 to 4 cups (1 liter) a day spread throughout the day. If you do an activity where you sweat, drinking some water before the activity is great as you excrete aluminum in sweat ( you also excrete it in your urine). This recommendation is for reducing your body burden of aluminum from ingested and accumulated aluminum. This recommendation comes from Dr. Chris Exley Keele University in the UK who has been researching aluminum and silica water for over 30 years. My husband (Dennis N Crouse) in his books also discusses this recommendation and the health benefits from drinking silica rich water.
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
thjj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thjj »

hmmm, oh great, the 73%+ dark chocolate bars I usually get have aluminum wrappers :(
· • She/her · • ·
ApoE4/4 status known: 2018 | Born: 1969 | Cognitive Impairment: none
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

thjj wrote:hmmm, oh great, the 73%+ dark chocolate bars I usually get have aluminum wrappers :(
You may be OK as some wrappers have a lining over the aluminum so the chocolate doesn't come in contact with the chocolate. It is so difficult to avoid aluminum that's why drinking silica rich water on a daily basis is important. If you have an Ohm meter you can check to see if the wrapper is aluminum or if there is something on top of the aluminum. However your chocolate may contain aluminum. One study found aluminum in chocolate and cocoa powder. The study didn't say what chocolate they analyzed nor did they say why chocolate contains aluminum. If the chocolate bar has a colorant carmine which is from cochineal insect it contains aluminum. Aluminum is used in the process of making carmine. Here is the study for chocolate. Stahl, T., Taschan, H., Brunn, H.; Aluminum content of selected foods and food products, Environ. Sci. Europe; 23:37 (2011) https://enveurope.springeropen.com/arti ... 4715-23-37
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

Last edited by MagicBean on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

Last edited by MagicBean on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

Last edited by MagicBean on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.