Cognoscopy spreadsheet

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
optimize
Contributor
Contributor

Cognoscopy spreadsheet

Post by optimize »

Hello all,

I made a Google spreadsheet using the recommended Cognoscopy test values in The End of Alzheimer's. This spreadsheet is not as elaborate as the Biomarker Spreadsheet I noticed in the forums-- mine is more like a simple snapshot of latest test results, with values flagged as "high", "low", or "in range". It's intended as a quick way to organize test results, and see at a glance where to make improvements.

If anyone can make use of it, please be my guest. The link to make your own copy of the spreadsheet for your private use is here:
https://goo.gl/8t2dxi

Please note! The copied spreadsheet will let you type in the white areas, but this may cause errors in the formulas. If you accidentally type in a white area, hit "ctrl-Z" a few times to remove the typing, or download a fresh copy of the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Jena S
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cognoscopy spreadsheet

Post by Jena S »

Wow! Thank you for creating and sharing this document, optimize. I believe it will be helpful for so many people here!
ccfield
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ccfield »

This is awesome! Thank you optimize.
- Carrie B
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Sweeeeeet! I had started something similar but in my Wunderlist list app I was going to share, but this is better with the out of range highlighter, except that I can't use it on my phone. I'll take the range highlighter over portable use. This is also great because I can add other things I test, but I'll be lost on how the formulas work. I'll see if I can hack that. Thank you!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

Hello Optimizer, and welcome to the site!
What a great tool!

I see that you have been a member of the forum for a while. If you have not read it yet, I invite you to take a look at out PRIMER.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418
Also, we would love to learn more about you. I encourage you, whenever you are ready, to write more about yourself in a part called "Our Stories".

Thank you for sharing the spreadsheet. I am sure you have made lives of many members (including mine:) soooo much easier!

Be well,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
optimize
Contributor
Contributor

Post by optimize »

So glad other people will be using it, and also adding to it! it took a while to puzzle out, so the more it gets used, the better. if anyone finds mistakes, or has updates or additions, please let me know and I'll update the master copy.

Circular, thanks for the mention of the Wunderlist app-- I hadn't seen it before. It looks very useful.

Magda, I don't really have a story to tell. I have a relative with APOE4 and hope to keep things well. That's about it. :-)
backwalker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by backwalker »

wow! thanks for this. Much more inclusive than my own :)
"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." ~Art Williams
chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by chrissyr »

This represents a lot of work, thanks so much for sharing!
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SusanJ »

Hi optimize, I took the liberty of adding your spreadsheet to the Bredesen wiki as a resource. Thanks!